View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 06:04 PM   #15
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post
desperately needs Barbara Gordon's help to decipher this passage.
Back in the day the Turks conquered the Slavic area. Per your religion, as it was intepreted and enforced back in that day, if one converts to Islam they are legally allowed to continue to own their property. Ergo many of the landowners in Bosnia-Herczegovenia joined up. They became Slavic Muslims. By all means these folks are not exactly bucking to join Al Queda, they are far too European. This also means their teethe suck gray used SE Idaho irrigation canal water. So when a little fight broke out that way when Izetebegovic, Milosivic and some Croat whose name I forgot sought to fill the political vaccuum left by the dead Tito, these folks used the most familiar mobilizing tool in that region, nationalism. The Serbs hate the Muslims for nationalistic reasons, but the root is po folk always hate rich folk.

As far as my mysogenistic hooters allusions, your people are not allowed to do that. IMO it is the biggest reason I support the war in Iraq...it is all about ensuring voluptuous cracks where needed in Eye-Rack!