View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 04:01 PM   #35
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
Agreed. He has enough time to do something. He just doesn't know how.

I don't think the receivers getting enough separation is as big of an issue as it seems when Hill is playing. I would love for our WRs to get more, but a more accurate passer can still be more effective than what we're seeing right now. Last year lots of times the only "separation" the receivers was the 3-6 inch height difference over the DB. Tanner is just a lot better than Hill is at putting the ball in the spot where the receiver can use that advantage. Most of the time Hill won't even try to put the ball there.
I believe Hill is not very good at making reads, and after all this time, he has had his time to prove he can be a good quarterback. At his age, he is not an unpolished gem.

The receivers aren't great at making plays, but Hill isn't putting the ball where they can make plays. Once they start believing in the QB, they will make plays, get separation and show improvement.

Tanner is the guy of the future in any event, and Hill has a very short half life. Come on Ty show some loyalty to the program, not just Hill.