Thread: Darron Smith
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #46
All-American

All-American is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
Let's see if we can get this thread back on track. Good job hijacking it, apologists.
APOLOGISTS?

Quote:
Maybe if they apologized the whole house of cards would collapse. That's a good upside, as far as I'm concerned. I bet that's what they're afraid of? Self-immolation.
Quote:
LDS Church holds the world's record among religions for lacking the courage of its convictions. It's always running scared, always dissembling. In fact, as we've established here, the LDS Church has no doctrine.
You want to talk about running around scared and refusing to apologize, I think we found a likely candidate much closer to home.

How bout this: when you recognize that you were wrong about the church having no doctrine, admit that you make generalizations on Mormon doctrine in spite of having never so much as seen a general conference for decades, and apologize for deliberately mangling the truth, THEN let's talk about the church apologizing. As it is, you make demands of the church from which you apparently consider yourself exempt.