Thread: Cindy Crawford
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 07:02 PM   #7
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually kinda know a guy that dated one of these "dream" celebrities.

He is a friend of some of the guys I play basketball with. And when he visits from LA he has played ball with us several times. This actress actually came out and watched one of the games (I was not at that one).

And I know that he did indeed date her because I googled him and the actress, and there were the usual gossip websites remarking on their relationship. He is an E-list actor (that's between D and F).

Anyway, talking with one of his friends about the relationship after it was all over. The story I got was that it was a huge mistake for him, in his own opinion. He got caught up in the glamour of it all, but really it was no fun and she had expensive tastes that he could not afford.

Say I was single. And EVEN IF I KNEW it would end in disaster...and in this scenario a now old Cindy Crawford "falls" for me and wants to date me, etc. And I know beforehand that it's not going to end well, that I will be sucked dry to the bone of my money and mental health...could I say "No thanks."

It's easy to say that I would walk away, but I doubt any of us could. It's called "faith".
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote