cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2005, 09:16 PM   #1
Nobody Special

Nobody Special
Default Man I wish it would freaking snow.

I'm jonesing for a ride on my snowmobile. Without having to dodge rocks, stumps and fences and what ever else is out there under the snow. Four feet of snow isn't enough to get me out on the mountian. Well, maybe if it doesn't snow soon, I'll be forced out there. I just bought mine last year and went out about 25 times what a blast.

If we could have a winter like we had last winter every year I'd be in heaven. No snow in the valleys but tons in the mountians. I was riding in the end of April last year. Plus, the no snow in the valley makes working a lot more bearable.

I'm hoping to get an M7 this year and give my wife my old one, if all goes well that is. My friends brother has one and he could go places on the M7 that my friend couldn't go on his 900 with a 161" track.

Anybody else on here have one and what do you ride? I'd like to find out a few of your favorite riding places.

Go Cougars!
Nobody Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 01:37 AM   #2
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My winter sports are..

basketball and Xbox.

I don't like snow enough to want to go play in it. I intentionally purchased a house that faces southwest so I don't have to clear the driveway of snow - the sun usually takes care of it or I let my boys do it.

I've never been on a snowmobile. Perhaps I should give it a try?

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 04:47 AM   #3
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

It would only take once and you would love it. The scenery is so different in the winter than the summer, and you can get into a lot of places that one can't normally.

Not to mention that it's a pretty big rush to climb hills and dodge trees all at the same time.

Plus, there is tons of good riding areas right in our back yards.

Go Cougars!
Nobody Special is offline   Reply With Quote