cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road
Default So did anyone here marry a RM...

Over on CB they are talking about sister missionaries. In our mission their wasn't one you would even think about getting married to.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

She was 18 when we got engaged. I'm now awaiting Sooner Coug's response.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
Over on CB they are talking about sister missionaries. In our mission their wasn't one you would even think about getting married to.
I did.
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:27 PM   #4
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
Back in my day, a Sister Missionary with more than a sweet spirit was rare.

However, I think things changed a while back. One of my sons friends married an attractive RM. Two of my friends have daughters who have gone.

One is very cute and the other would register as hot.

I think the ratio of good looking sister missionaries to the total is probably the same as the ratio for good looking feemales to feemale population on the BYU campus.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:27 PM   #5
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I prefer my wife to be hot and non-crazy. That combination doesn't exist among sister missionaries.

We had a sister that half the missionaries had a crush on. She was good looking and very nice. The response by most missionaries was to ignore her, for fear of being belittled as a sister-chaser. She and her companion had a lonely existence. No other sisters for them to interact with, and limited interaction with the elders.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:32 PM   #6
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

I married an RM. But I guess this thread wasn't meant for my response.
marsupial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:40 PM   #7
tooblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
I married an RM. But I guess this thread wasn't meant for my response.
Very funny marsupial!
Old 10-11-2007, 04:45 PM   #8
tooblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
No, I prefer my wife to be hot and non-crazy. That combination doesn't exist among sister missionaries.

We had a sister that half the missionaries had a crush on. She was good looking and very nice. The response by most missionaries was to ignore her, for fear of being belittled as a sister-chaser. She and her companion had a lonely existence. No other sisters for them to interact with, and limited interaction with the elders.
So you keep telling us, me thinks he doth protest too much
Old 10-11-2007, 04:47 PM   #9
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hot sister missionaries in the MTC were really distracting. There were a couple so hot that you could see literally scores of Elders checking them out at lunch time. You'd try your best not to look too much, but given what other scenery there is at the MTC, it was hard not to partake.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:16 PM   #10
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
Hot sister missionaries in the MTC were really distracting. There were a couple so hot that you could see literally scores of Elders checking them out at lunch time. You'd try your best not to look too much, but given what other scenery there is at the MTC, it was hard not to partake.
When I was in the MTC there was a little southern belle redhead who had been the a cheerleader at BYU, so I was told. I went into the MTC in Sep 92, so those of you at BYU for the 89, 90, 91 seasons might recall a redheaded tightbodied hottie. Somebody said she was the one they threw around all the time. She had redhead, no freckles (apologies SoonerCoug I think freckles ratio is defined by pre mission oil changing episodes - but beauty is in the eye of the beholder) a good tan and a southern accent.

Perhaps the rest of this post should be under YOhio's midnight trips to Jiffy Lube thread, but this gal was not only freaking hot, but had that mesmerizing accent. I can still recall some twit asking me how I feel in one of those mock discussions when this little honey was directly in my view teaching somebody how much she was grateful for the creation. I was like "No shit, you and every man in here lamenting the two year freeze on levi lovin' action."

To answer the question I met the lovely Mrs. Goatnapper when I was full time of the clothe and she was a LadyM in the lovely England Buirmingum Mission. She was the equivalent of a Sister AP but now she is a downtrodden quilting, canning Mormon woman who always has one of her numerous infants sucking at the teet. Thank the Almighty for prozac.