cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default After perusing Utefans.net

and viewing a titalating little diddy that ute4ever imported for one's viewing pleasure I have a few things to admit.

1.) My memory is foggy but did anyone ever else seem to remember "Kiss me Deadly" gently wafting over the airwaves when they took their 1984 Toyota Tercel in to Jiffy Lube? Could Sooner put that question into poll format?

2.) If "they" reinstitute concubines as an option in heaven, I am speaking now for Sister Lita Ford. Let the records of Cougarguard show that Goatnapper dubbed her his on this date. As much of an apostate/marginal you know what as Emma was if Joseph's contributions to the kingdom will afford her the blessing of exaltation as one of JS's wives, methinks my meager contributions ought to afford Sister Ford a similar blessing.

3.) I often opine about what if Joan Jett could have been born later and had her 300 hours of fame and time in the limelight post the invention of man made secondary mammory glands. I think the whole "oww" in "I love Rock and Roll" would have been far more enticing and I doubt I would have gotten nautious when she was wearing that leather top and holding her arms in the air. Perhaps my vivid reccollection of Joan Jett videos demonstates that Larry Craig and I have far much more in common than both being Idahoans, perhaps not. Back to the point, imagine Lita Ford sporting a jubbily set of 38 triple D's compliments of Plastic Surgery 90210. Seriously, Lita has to be like the Barry Goldwater of Rock and Roll. Imagine that man made rack rolling on her guitar today with the far more loose moral standards and lack of FCC forced compliance? In the immortal words of Doc Hollywood "she could be the anti-christ...." or something like that......

I am embarassed to admit I am 35, married with 3 children and a bun in the oven and I still think Lita Ford is hot!

"UH-HUH!"
Old 10-22-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:48 PM   #3
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
After further watching that fine young daughter of God demonstrate that she is a "daughter who knows," that she possesses a well shaped ass, I thought much of it reminds me of Black Diamond's blog. Perhaps Sister Ford is a little more blunt with her failure to procure any intimacy on certain weekends, but the intricate details, travel plans and dietary consumption habits seem very familiar.

Perhaps she could take Diamond shopping. It might help Dear Diamond from having to be become a nun.

But it ain't no big thing!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:49 PM   #4
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Mark Twain born as spud-loving Mormon pervert--I give you GN96!
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:25 PM   #5
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
and viewing a titalating little diddy that ute4ever imported for one's viewing pleasure I have a few things to admit.

1.) My memory is foggy but did anyone ever else seem to remember "Kiss me Deadly" gently wafting over the airwaves when they took their 1984 Toyota Tercel in to Jiffy Lube? Could Sooner put that question into poll format?

2.) If "they" reinstitute concubines as an option in heaven, I am speaking now for Sister Lita Ford. Let the records of Cougarguard show that Goatnapper dubbed her his on this date. As much of an apostate/marginal you know what as Emma was if Joseph's contributions to the kingdom will afford her the blessing of exaltation as one of JS's wives, methinks my meager contributions ought to afford Sister Ford a similar blessing.

3.) I often opine about what if Joan Jett could have been born later and had her 300 hours of fame and time in the limelight post the invention of man made secondary mammory glands. I think the whole "oww" in "I love Rock and Roll" would have been far more enticing and I doubt I would have gotten nautious when she was wearing that leather top and holding her arms in the air. Perhaps my vivid reccollection of Joan Jett videos demonstates that Larry Craig and I have far much more in common than both being Idahoans, perhaps not. Back to the point, imagine Lita Ford sporting a jubbily set of 38 triple D's compliments of Plastic Surgery 90210. Seriously, Lita has to be like the Barry Goldwater of Rock and Roll. Imagine that man made rack rolling on her guitar today with the far more loose moral standards and lack of FCC forced compliance? In the immortal words of Doc Hollywood "she could be the anti-christ...." or something like that......

I am embarassed to admit I am 35, married with 3 children and a bun in the oven and I still think Lita Ford is hot!

"UH-HUH!"
Where was I? I don't even remember Lita Ford. Maybe that was already my mission time when she got big. Now Joan Jett, oh yes the "ohhh" in I Love Rock n Roll is fantastic. That song and Crimson and Clover are regulars on my mp3 rotation.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:33 PM   #6
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
Where was I? I don't even remember Lita Ford. Maybe that was already my mission time when she got big. Now Joan Jett, oh yes the "ohhh" in I Love Rock n Roll is fantastic. That song and Crimson and Clover are regulars on my mp3 rotation.
Jay, I initiate a very deep discussion on Lita Ford and marginally admit to evildoing in my youth to entice Sooner to join and you come along and admit that you still listen to "Crimson and Clover" over and over and over.

Either you are gay or you have the situational awareness to have done the old fart under the blanket and pull it over your wife's head routine long before the various ladies in waiting even became your fiance.

Real cool, dude.

Besides, as I lamented Lita Ford NEVER GOT BIG...THAT WAS THE POINT OF MY WHOLE DAMN POST WAS TO ASK WHAT IF??????

Come on Pretty Baby Kiss me deadly!

Now the duet she did with Ozzy........
Old 10-22-2007, 10:33 PM   #7
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember Lita Ford very well. I always woindered why she didn't hit it bigger, so to speak, as she had ample asets to do so.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:06 PM   #8
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
Jay, I'm older than you (I think) and I was in High School when that song was popular.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:47 AM   #9
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember Lita, but I prefer Belinda Carlisle (after she lost some weight in the post Go-Gos music era):

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:18 AM   #10
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

My oldest brother had a Lita Ford tape. As a 4th grader I remember unfolding the cover many a time.

It should be noted that this post is significantly better than your previous odes to Jamie Lee Curtis and the Koz.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote