cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2007, 06:38 PM   #18
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

your sincere effort to justify usa dropping atomic bombs on japan which left a genetical catastrophe plus plenty of instantaneous casulties is getting nowhere ,so you would better not follow that path any more .

[QUOTE=Archaea;101511]
You can outside of Islamic Renaissance point to no period when Islamic principles benefit man in general.QUOTE]

how could you possibly say that ..have you forgotten all those islamic astronomers ,mathematicians and physicians whose splendid books and discoveries have been benefiting western's universities in particular and ordinary people in general??

with great respect to scientific and economical/industiral efforts which have been done in western world to improve peopel's life ,i think itsnot islam's net effect which is currently harmful rather bully ness, injustice and unfairness which is gravely imposed on people and the world.