cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #30
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahWaters View Post
Well, I'm sure this subject is tiring to everyone else, but since Mike has made me out to be a silly, naive little girl, I thought I'd briefly defend myself.

Guy from Portland: Casually dated one summer, never shared physical affection of any kind. Over the school year, we e-mailed each other twice. When he showed up in Provo suddenly (at the HFAC, not at my apartment at night), he said he was visiting his cousins/aunt/ uncle, and was going to go to General Conference. I hadn't heard from him in months, I had no reason to believe he came because he was in love with me. I told him I had a boyfriend, he said he was just interested in being casual friends.

When he called my parent's house the next summer, Mike overheard him asking (damn that speaker phone!) if I wanted to hang out. I didn't say yes, and I had not intention of saying yes. I don't know what Mike was so pissed about. It's not my fault he called, I didn't encourage him in any way.
Farrah you're a great gal, especially for putting up with Mike but...

No guy just wants to be friends with any girl who's cute. That's just a bald-faced lie. I agree with Noah's analysis. Guys will pursue until they are completely cut off at the pass.

Last edited by Archaea; 09-20-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote