cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2007, 04:54 PM   #11
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Put on a dress and wig and go join a singles ward for three months, then report back.
Indy has nasty legs, very hairy. The sorta guy you look at and wonder how funny it would be to tape his buns together.

I went to church in Coeur'd'Alene a few weeks ago. The ward we attended was followed by the singles ward. I got lost inbetween SS and Priesthood and was unable to find wher I should go so I spent the hour hanging out on a couch watching the rain fall. I was sitting with about 3-4 fairly attractive single chicks and then a married, still frumpy from a recent pregnancy, gal came down checking on Primary classes. Perhaps it was my imagination but I sensed some tension between the two groups. Perhaps the single chicks felt like the married gal was looking down on them, perhaps the married gal was jealous because one could bounce a quarter off the single's gals poopers. I don't know, I do know that women are amazingly complex and their interaction with each other can be interesting.

I recommended they just duke it out in a hot jello wrestling concept, they then forged an ally against a common enemy. I am willing to be the myogenist that will bring our cistern together!