cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2006, 04:09 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I got another suspension from CB

For referring to the username "187_Skillz" as "Murder Skillz", whichi is exactly what it means.

187 is the police code for homicide. Jefe is beyond a joke. I used to think he was a decent guy. But now I am starting to think he is a money-hungry prick.

I find it ironic that 187_Skillz is an active duty soldier who defends the guys in Haditha. How can seriously can I take the morality of a guy who goes by the name "Murder Skillz"? That a soldier (or a unit as he suggests) goes by such a name is shameful and disgusting. Even more than Jefe.

Quote:
MikeWaters has appealed a penalty Ignore MikeWaters
Author: MikeWaters
Date: May 31, 2006 - 11:04am
Post quality: % / % change
Insider info: % / % change

Did you even read the thread? "187 Skillz" means "Murder skills". That's exactly the meaning! It's no play on a username.

If you had any consistency you would force him to change his username from something that means "Murder Skillz". Of course, consistency is not something you value.

You only value picking and choosing whom you will punish under the disguise of "fairness".

You and your minions continue to be an absolute joke.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote