cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve
Default What is the dumbest no-brainer you committed as a kid?

Talk of strangest punishments is bringing up a lot of memories of my childhood. I actually had a fun childhood, but I did get into some trouble here and there.

I am not talking about sharing Church transgressions.

I am talking about when my friend and I started a bonfire in the garage type stuff. The kind of stuff that you look back and ask, "what the crap was I thinking?"

I am sure I have a bunch of these, but one that immediately comes to mind...

We had a pool table in our den growing up. It was a nice pool table, I guess. we had those neon beer lights that hung from the wall and the extra cool Beer Lamp that hung from the ceiling over the pool table (we were not LDS, btw).

We also had a pretty decent sized fishtank against the wall in the den. Not one of those massive 20 footers that you see in Dr No. Just a modest, but decent sized family fish tank.

One day, I decide that it would be a good idea to try to shotput the billiard balls into the fishtank and watch the splash. The first couple were cool. The third hit the glass and shattered the fishtank, spilling water, fish, and rocks all over the floor of the den.

Result: whipping.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote