cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2008, 02:23 AM   #1
Runner Coug

Runner Coug is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My dad trapped his neighbor's cat

I called my mom today to chat a bit. She told me that for the past few weeks the neighbor's cat has been getting into my dad's garden (which is his pride and joy) and digging up everything. Apparently he's been pretty pissed. So he warned the neighbor that she better keep track of it, or he'd do something. She must have thought he was bluffing, which means she doesn't know my Pop very well.

So he put a cage in the garden and put a can of tuna fish in it. A couple of days later, the stupid cat came around again and got caught. My dad put the cage in the car with the cat in it, drove it out to McCammon, ID (about 25 miles away) and let it go in a field. Apparently he did show some compassion, and made sure there was a house close by. My mom said this neighbor used to always come over and talk to my dad because he's always out working in the yard, but she hasn't come over in a few days. She probably figures he killed the stupid thing. I got a pretty good laugh from the story, it pretty much sums up my dad. He doesn't screw around.
Runner Coug is offline   Reply With Quote