cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2008, 05:18 PM   #21
ERCougar

ERCougar is on a distinguished road

Actually, this brings a recent experience to mind. Since no one knows me here (and DDD is the only one I know...), I think I can share it.

I'm the youngest guy in my group by a good ten years. We have a PA who's about my same age who works with us on the weekends. The other day, during a semi-slow shift, she says, "Can I ask you something? Are there ever times when you're just not in the mood?" We get talking for a little bit, and it turns out that she has not been interested in sex for about the last 18 months. Not once. In fairness, she gave birth about nine months ago, had a fairly rough pregnancy, and her child still doesn't sleep through the night. But she also said that her husband's let himself go, and she's wondering if she should say something to him. I told her to get her kid sleeping through the night, get enough rest, then see where she stands, but if at that point, she still isn't interested, she should say something. I know I'd want to know.

Anyway, judging from the guys I see in my ward, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the problem at least some of the time.
ERCougar is offline   Reply With Quote