cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2015, 02:29 AM   #11
BlueK

BlueK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
I must say I'm surprised by the whole lot of you. At first I thought you were trolling, but now it's apparent that you truly never knew the gospel's stance on homosexuality.

During all these years, while you've been starting threads about physical evidences of the Book of Mormon, and theological studies, and the life of Joseph Smith, did you seriously never even bother to read the actual scriptures that you've been proving authentic? What have you been doing during your Sunday meetings? And your Monday evenings? And your ward temple nights?

When the prophets said the sealed portion of the Book of Mormon remains sealed because the members don't even utilize the unsealed portion, they weren't kidding.
Uh, I never said anything about that. No one said anything about what is or isn't part of the law of chastity. And I was commenting on something completely different. I'm just having a hard time getting past your seemingly snarky comment about it being "unfortunate" that the church grew so much in recent decades. You're just as much out of line with the prophets with that comment as anyone else is on a different subject.

Last edited by BlueK; 11-10-2015 at 02:47 AM.
BlueK is offline   Reply With Quote