cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2007, 10:17 PM   #1
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Top 8 shows on television

I do not watch all of these shows live, many of them I watch on tivo after the season or in spurts. But here is my 3 times a year top 8 television shows:

1. Battlestar Galactica (SciFi channel)--best show on television. Stories are well written and dramatic and painful and terrific and, ok, I'll stop.

2. 24 (FOX)--yes, it is farfetched, but man, can that show pull out surprises and dramatic events. Any show that 4 episodes into a 24 episode season already have a nuclear bomb go off and a main character shoot another main character and friend in the throat, well, pretty terrific.

3. Veronica Mars (the CW)--Still entertaining and still fabulous. New setting, some new friends and great storylines.

4. The Office (NBC)--No, its not as good as the british office, but it is still very funny and always good for a laugh.

5. House (FOX)--Terrific. I hate hospital dramas but this one is always there for a wild mystery and some great lines.

6. Extras (HBO)--Ricky Gervais is awesome!

7. 30 Rock (NBC)--I had not watched an episode until about 2 weeks ago (I had tivo'd them) but I am caught up and it is hillarious. Tracy Morgan and Alec Baldwin are as funny as it gets.

8. Entourage (HBO)--I like this show quite a bit. Drama is as good of a character that is on television.

Others receiving votes: Lost, Heroes, Scrubs, The Wire, Weeds and the Closer
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote