cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2008, 11:43 PM   #11
OrangeUte

OrangeUte is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
I never fart. Eat whole fruits, and if you feel like farting go to the bathroom and purge. That's healthier living. It's not rocket science. Be a cow.
I think that's similar to what joseph smith said before penning the word of wisdom.
OrangeUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #12
livecoug

livecoug is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was growing up, we weren't allowed to even mention the existence of farts, let alone laugh at them. I made the mistake, when I was very young, of laughing at my dad when he ripped a juicy bomb. I was sent to my room and given a lecture. Never laughed again at my dad's farts.
livecoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #13
DrumNFeather
Active LDS Ute Fan

DrumNFeather is an unknown quantity at this point

I tell you what I don't get...why farts before a power dump (dump that requires little to no wiping) stink horribly, but the dump itself has no odor...it has never made sense to me.
DrumNFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #14
smokymountainrain

smokymountainrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
Cool - a fart thread!

The kids have to say "toot" (e.g. "Who tooted?") when my wife is around but when Mrs. Meanie ain't around I let the kids say "fart" just like everyone else in the world.
You just described my household to a 'T'.
smokymountainrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #15
malapert

malapert is on a distinguished road

This thread is a testimonial to the notion that bathroom humor afflicts all ages and never gets old.

"He has all the virtues I dislike--and none of the vices I admire." -Winston Churchill

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -Oscar Wilde

"In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily." -Charles, Count Talleyrand
malapert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:44 AM   #16
Runner Coug

Runner Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by livecoug View Post
When I was growing up, we weren't allowed to even mention the existence of farts, let alone laugh at them. I made the mistake, when I was very young, of laughing at my dad when he ripped a juicy bomb. I was sent to my room and given a lecture. Never laughed again at my dad's farts.
I honestly don't remember my dad farting, not even once. I do remember we were on a road trip once, and he had to pull over and throw up. He spent the next half hour apologizing to us kids, he was so embarrassed. He's the most dignified guy I've ever met.

My mom on the other hand, used to rip em, then laugh along with us kids.
Runner Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:48 PM   #17
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Coug View Post
I honestly don't remember my dad farting, not even once. I do remember we were on a road trip once, and he had to pull over and throw up. He spent the next half hour apologizing to us kids, he was so embarrassed. He's the most dignified guy I've ever met.

My mom on the other hand, used to rip em, then laugh along with us kids.
I'm not sure I ever heard my father or mother. My kids won't be able to say the same.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #18
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our weekly poker game Tuesday. We just play for fun, no money is exchanged. There are eleven of us and we play alway at one guys house. His talk just sits there next to him and sometimes just smells the place up.

Tuesday I was in pain. The dog was good cover for me. That poor dog got yelled at numerous times.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:02 PM   #19
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
We had our weekly poker game Tuesday. We just play for fun, no money is exchanged. There are eleven of us and we play alway at one guys house. His talk just sits there next to him and sometimes just smells the place up.

Tuesday I was in pain. The dog was good cover for me. That poor dog got yelled at numerous times.
That reminds me of an old joke.

A teenage kid was going on his first date with a girl he really liked. He had heard some scary things about her dad, so he was pretty nervous. As he arrived at her house his stomach was doing flips and he was getting bad gas. Before the girl was ready, the girls dad pulled the boy into the living room to have a talk. During this talk, the boy just had to let out some gas for relief, so he silently let a little out.

"Blue!" The dad scolded the dog.

The boy saw his out. The dad thought Blue, the dog, was the culprit. He let out a little more.

"Blue!" The dog was again scolded. This was too good to be true, the boy thought. So he finally let it all out.

The dad had finally had enough. "Blue! Get away from him before he shits all over you!"
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:24 PM   #20
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
That reminds me of an old joke.

A teenage kid was going on his first date with a girl he really liked. He had heard some scary things about her dad, so he was pretty nervous. As he arrived at her house his stomach was doing flips and he was getting bad gas. Before the girl was ready, the girls dad pulled the boy into the living room to have a talk. During this talk, the boy just had to let out some gas for relief, so he silently let a little out.

"Blue!" The dad scolded the dog.

The boy saw his out. The dad thought Blue, the dog, was the culprit. He let out a little more.

"Blue!" The dog was again scolded. This was too good to be true, the boy thought. So he finally let it all out.

The dad had finally had enough. "Blue! Get away from him before he shits all over you!"
Exact joke I was thinking of as guys were ripping on the dog.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote