cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #11
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters
interesting thoughts.

why was Libby in the psych ward, looking all doped up?

I like the "good guys" theory. The others want only the best, smartest of our clan to help them fight Hanso. Perhaps.

Unfortunately we won't know the answers for years.
First of all Libby is HOT. A bad girl with innocent eyes and big lips. Man was I bummed when she got killed.

I haven't reconciled Libby with all the facts.

My first theory was that she was in the psyche ward as a normal patient and graduated just like Hurley. She saw on TV Hurley won the lottery, and thought to herself man I know that dude I'm going to get him to marry me and take his money. So she's stalking him waiting for her opportunity, following him to Australia, and then goes down in the crash.

But the last back story with her offering up the boat to Desmond is not fitting. It does seem logical now she has a connection to Widmore who has the connection to Hanso-Dharma.

The popular theory for a while was that she's a Dharma mole manipulating the losties. But nobody's going to convince me all the losties were chosen, they all ended up on a flight together, that a storm forced the plane off path 1000 miles, that they were brought down intentionally so they would fall right on the island, and they they would SURVIVE the crash. And with Desmond's revelation the last episode, I think that theory is put to bed.

Outside that theory, I have no reason to connect the dots from Libby to Dharma, except for that darn back story where Libby offers the boat to Desmond.

So I basically have no answer for Libby.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote