cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 08:12 PM   #1
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I ended up going through BYU...

for my BYU vs. UCLA tickets. I got 7 of them. Flying into the Ontario airport the day before the game. Should be fun!
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #2
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bYuPride View Post
for my BYU vs. UCLA tickets. I got 7 of them. Flying into the Ontario airport the day before the game. Should be fun!
Is Ontario better than LAX?
Old 07-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #3
FMCoug

FMCoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
Much. But I'd fly to Burbank for that game. Going to UCLA, I would choose airports in this order:

1. Burbank
2. Long Beach
3. Orange County
4. Ontario
5. LAX
FMCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Do you mean you put in for them. It was my understanding they haven't gone on sale yet. If they have my brother has some explaining to do.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
bYuPride

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
I don't know. I'm staying at my Uncle's place for the game and the closest airport to his home is Ontario.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #6
bYuPride

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
Do you mean you put in for them. It was my understanding they haven't gone on sale yet. If they have my brother has some explaining to do.
Maybe I just put in for them. I'm a Bronze Cougar so I shouldn't have any problem getting acess to tickets... HA HA! I talked to the ticket office right after I printed out my confirmation sheet because I need to change the address on the profile and she didn't say anything about the availability of tickets.

"I'm on my beater bike"

Old 07-02-2007, 08:32 PM   #7
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Maybe I just put in for them. I'm a Bronze Cougar so I shouldn't have any problem getting acess to tickets... HA HA! I talked to the ticket office right after I printed out my confirmation sheet because I need to change the address on the profile and she didn't say anything about the availability of tickets.
I think there should be plenty. I just wanted to make sure my brother didn't drop the ball.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:48 PM   #8
bYuPride

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
I think there should be plenty. I just wanted to make sure my brother didn't drop the ball.
do we know if they allow flags in the stadium? probably not, but I'm bringing mine anyway. hopefully i'll get to wave it all day!

"I'm on my beater bike"