cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2007, 03:25 AM   #11
Detroitdad
Resident Jackass

Detroitdad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I'm dead serious. When I am done, anti-semitism and anti-Mormonism will be understood as similar concepts.

We've been working out in the gym for 150 years. I'm not asking for a fight. I'm just asking that we roll up a sleeve, and flex a bicep.
I am on board with you. I am sick and tired of this shit and either a) pompous blowhard assholes like Seattle Ute(only in the religious sense) and Hitchens trying to lord either some kind of supposedly informed superiority about us or b) the disgust and hatred from the others that can be called under a blanket "evangelicals" or c) the ignorant bigotry of the average person who thinks it is quite alright to make us the butt of a joke or a crude remark.

I am all about payback, not in a physical sense, but in a sense that makes people think twice about the consequences of their speech or actions. That is why I, even in my time that I was not an active member would never deny who I was or what my people stand for. And I tried not to air dirty laundry, because I learned that the pricks would use it to support their pre-formed view of what the "freaks" were like.
Detroitdad is offline   Reply With Quote