cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2006, 12:29 AM   #11
BigFatMeanie

BigFatMeanie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHippieUTE
Idea of a stripper = HOT
Dating a stripper = Not so hot
Making out w/ Stripper straight from work (no shower) = Vomit inducing
I've taken a few trips to Bangkok and seen plenty of strippers. A couple of times I even got close enough to touch. This was in a past life (late 1980s) before I went to BYU, met Mrs. Meanie, got married, and started making little Meanies.

Every time I think back to that part of my life I'm thankful that I somehow managed to avoid having "carnal knowledge" (as Goose says on 'Top Gun') with those strippers. It was back when AIDS was exploding in Thailand but still wasn't very well known or feared. I was young enough and stupid enough that I probably wouldn't have used a condom. Man, talk about the indescretions of youth... that could have been a life-ender!

The last time I went to Bangkok (in the late 90s) there was a much bigger awareness of AIDS. I saw what has become one of my all-time favorite slogans:

AIDS kills! Don't be silly...
Put a condom on your Willy!
BigFatMeanie is offline   Reply With Quote