cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2008, 03:26 AM   #21
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
The fact that so blatantly misrepresent what other people say just drives home your inability to constructively discuss a topic.
You want it both ways. You want to defend the racism of the prophets yet claim that you are not racist. And someone calls you out and you cry.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:29 AM   #22
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
You want it both ways. You want to defend the racism of the prophets yet claim that you are not racist. And someone calls you out and you cry.
You mischaracterize a statement as racist and then when someone has the temerity of disagreeing with your characterization of the statement, you quickly trot out the lazy response of calling that person racist.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:55 AM   #23
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapevine View Post
In my ward one lady said she was only mother not balling as her son went out but his brothers didn't.
SOmetimes the punch lines almost write themselves, don't they?
Old 09-17-2008, 04:05 AM   #24
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default I said the Philippines,

Quote:
What, that the people were short and non-white?
not Texans.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:07 AM   #25
exUte

Default Ding, ding ding........we

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
No you stupid piece of shit, we were talking about the Philippines and the living conditions.
have a winner.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:09 AM   #26
exUte

Default Unfortunately Waters

Quote:
Because I know exie, and I know what he means.
you don't know s&%$!

I just finished paying for two Filipino college tuitions. One turned out to be an engineer and his sister a nurse. Neither a member of the Church? Is that what you are referring to? That kind of racism? Other than creating Cougarguard, what community service have you done that didn't benefit Mike Waters?

Hey, if you think our prophets are racist, leave the church. The church doesn't need a cancer.

So yes you are a bigoted piece of cadaver dung! Everything you see has a color. You must be a miserable psychiatrist.

And you broke your own rules about naming names.......how pathetic is that?

Last edited by exUte; 09-17-2008 at 04:15 AM.
exUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:15 AM   #27
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure how this thread about how difficult it is to watch your child come of age and move off on his own became a referendum on racism in the church.

I suppose one could call it Mike Waters' Midas Touch: turning everything wholesome and uplifting into anger and conflict.

The Lord would not be pleased.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:17 AM   #28
exUte

Default Everything has a racism bent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
I'm not sure how this thread about how difficult it is to watch your child come of age and move off on his own became a referendum on racism in the church.

I suppose one could call it Mike Waters' Midas Touch: turning everything wholesome and uplifting into anger and conflict.

to Mike Waters. Or some anti-mormon bent. What a miserable life to lead.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:20 AM   #29
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post

I was just thinking the same thing. I clicked on the thread and was reading, thinking about RC's recent post about sending his son off. It was a nice thread. Then *bam*.....fighting about nonsense, mikewaters anecdotes about horrible things in his ward (this time the perpetrators are Dallas supermarkets), negativity.

mikewaters fights with pretty much everyone on this board, save a handful. cursing, name calling, etc.. sometimes this place seems like a black hole of negativity.

I wonder mikewaters, does it ever get tiring being so negative about life all of the time? If you treat people here this way, i can only imagine how you treat people that you really care about when those same people disappoint you. It is very sad, actually. Life is fun. Hopefully someday you will find that out.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:32 AM   #30
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
I was just thinking the same thing. I clicked on the thread and was reading, thinking about RC's recent post about sending his son off. It was a nice thread. Then *bam*.....fighting about nonsense, mikewaters anecdotes about horrible things in his ward (this time the perpetrators are Dallas supermarkets), negativity.

mikewaters fights with pretty much everyone on this board, save a handful. cursing, name calling, etc.. sometimes this place seems like a black hole of negativity.

I wonder mikewaters, does it ever get tiring being so negative about life all of the time? If you treat people here this way, i can only imagine how you treat people that you really care about when those same people disappoint you. It is very sad, actually. Life is fun. Hopefully someday you will find that out.
And we should view you as Mr. Positive and Uplifting?