cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Fitness and Wellness
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 05:06 PM   #11
FMCoug

FMCoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
I feel for you. Last summer in Dallas it was in the triple digits for approximately 586 days straight. I thought we had moved to Hades.
Which happened to be the same time I was pulling wire in my house all day, every day. Hottest I've ever been in my life.
FMCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:13 PM   #12
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
Their was a breeze out of the north and it was brisk. I think she was happy to have it over with so she could warm up.

If the road is clear from ice I will ride somethings when it is in the 20's. If you dress right it's not to bad. I love hot weather and the sweat pouring off me when I ride so someday I hope to move into a little warmer climate. I keep telling my youngest that when he's 19 and I drop him off in Provo and I'm just going to keep driving south and i will let him know where I stopped. My brother said you tie a snow shovel on your car and when someone asks you what that is you know you have arrived at the right place.
I just bought my vehicle from my father. Inside there was a snow scraper. My son looked at it, and inquired what it was, as he had never seen one before.

On top of that, when we went to the Grand Canyon, we stayed in Williams. Frost has settled in upon our car windows. Our oldest daughter went out to the car and came in to inform us somebody had done something to the windows. We came out fearing the windows had been smashed only to discover the never before seen frost.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #13
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I just bought my vehicle from my father. Inside there was a snow scraper. My son looked at it, and inquired what it was, as he had never seen one before.

On top of that, when we went to the Grand Canyon, we stayed in Williams. Frost has settled in upon our car windows. Our oldest daughter went out to the car and came in to inform us somebody had done something to the windows. We came out fearing the windows had been smashed only to discover the never before seen frost.
Sounds like its time for a family trip to Rexburg for Thanksgiving week.
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote