cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 07:13 PM   #1
outlier

outlier is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Defending the CB Ignore Feature

I haven't gotten around to using it, but man I just can't stand the quantity of DUMB PEOPLE on there. I mean, certifiable Dumb People who have nothing to say, no ability to say it, and no capacity for recognizing their own incompetence.

Would someone please validate me on this so I can feel free to start using this valuable feature?

Many thanks.

o

(And btw, has anyone heard whether the church is making any progress in the establishment of Honors Wards -- you know, for the smart people?)
outlier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 07:28 PM   #2
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of us are really fools.

We go to cougarboard and we don't ignore anyone, knowing that we will be exasperated and angry. Yet there is something against our nature in that it won't let us ignore others.

I suspect that is why some of us spend some time here.

Just like not everyone is destined for the celestial kingdom (nor would they comfortable there), not everyone is destined for the 'Guard.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:30 PM   #3
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't use the ignore feature over there because I like the constant validation that certain posters over there are idiots. It makes me feel better about myself.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 01:35 AM   #4
DirtyHippieUTE

DirtyHippieUTE is on a distinguished road

I'd still like to know who has me ignored over there... I don't ignore people because I actually enjoy the stupidity.
DirtyHippieUTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:53 AM   #5
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapevine
Is there a way to figure out who ignores you over there. I have on occasion ignored myself. And sometimes el jefe. Not a good thing to do though.
OK, that's funniest thing I've ever read on this board.

Grape, the answer to your question is that you must try and boardmail the person that you think may have ignored you. If they have you ignored, your boardmail will be returned with a message indicating that said user has you ignored.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote