cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2010, 01:23 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baby Boomers

or what I really like to call them: "The Shittiest Generation."

Look at this country, look at the sad shape it is in. Look at the bozos who run this country, in both political parties.

It all makes sense when you realize that The Greatest Generation has been replaced by The Shittiest Generation. The most selfish, thoughtless, undisciplined worthless collection of Americans ever assembled.

Look at the social ills of this country. Crime was terrible in the 70s and 80s. Crime is much better now. What happened? The baby boomers got older (most crime is committed by young men).

They brought us the death of American religious life, the end of really any kind of morality that goes beyond "do what I like whenever the hell I want."

One wonders how the greatest generation created these people that have done this. I think it will be up to the next generation of Americans to right things. Heaven help us if it doesn't happen.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:22 AM   #2
Venkman

Venkman is on a distinguished road

And in the final blow, they'll send us into bankruptcy as they start to collect social security and medicare.

I've got to say there are some great boomers out there. I respect the hell out of Vietnam vets. Unfortunately for us, these guys weren't the ones in charge.