cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #21
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
I think you misread Mike, but I'm not certain. There are a number who have made their decision to move on, who have no desire to be involved with anything of Mike's. Yet they still come back to see what Mike's up to, or to give him a hard time. These are the ones he's suggesting need to just stay put at CUF. And these are the ones who know that.

I have no idea what Mike has planned. I don't even know if I'm interpreting him correctly. But that would be my guess.
sorry. I wrote half of this and got distracted and finished it after MIke had posted. Didn't realize he'd already responded.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:13 PM   #22
DrumNFeather
Active LDS Ute Fan

DrumNFeather is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
I think you misread Mike, but I'm not certain. There are a number who have made their decision to move on, who have no desire to be involved with anything of Mike's. Yet they still come back to see what Mike's up to, or to give him a hard time. These are the ones he's suggesting need to just stay put at CUF. And these are the ones who know that.

I have no idea what Mike has planned. I don't even know if I'm interpreting him correctly. But that would be my guess.
I just think that that is what happens on boards in general. Sometimes, a discussion starts on one board and is moved to another out of interest. There have been many things discussed here that originated on CB.

I know this situation is a little different, but I think that is just natural with these types of fourms and communities.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #23
Snowcat

Snowcat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-American View Post
Our word "patient" comes from the present active participle of the Latin "patior" (patiens)-- "to suffer."

Patience, then.
My father's favorite quote in during my childhood was "suffer the little children". As a father of five I feel his pain.
Snowcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #24
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Winds always blow
Winds always blow here, it's true.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote