cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 05:00 AM   #11
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

My ex-roommate is dating Lindsey Lohan after he met her in rehab. You can google him if you would like his name is Riley Giles. He also once brought home a 40 year old lady and he was 19, she woke up early and made us all breakfast, then got pissed when I called her mom.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:32 AM   #12
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
My ex-roommate is dating Lindsey Lohan after he met her in rehab. You can google him if you would like his name is Riley Giles. He also once brought home a 40 year old lady and he was 19, she woke up early and made us all breakfast, then got pissed when I called her mom.
"Hey Missy....I mean Mom"

"Dude...Bill....your mom is hot."

"Shut up Ted"
Old 11-03-2007, 08:10 AM   #13
non sequitur

non sequitur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Nope, I'm like Matthew McConaughey, I think I have a great natural scent, and I want to share it with everyone around me.
I feel terrible for Matthew McConaughey. I understand the guy can't get laid to save his life.
...You've been under attack for days, there's a soldier down, he's wounded, gangrene's setting in, 'Who's used all the penicillin?' 'Oh, Mark Paxson sir, he's got knob rot off of some tart.'" - Gareth Keenan
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 05:27 PM   #14
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Nope, I'm like Matthew McConaughey, I think I have a great natural scent, and I want to share it with everyone around me.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....naughey_stinks
Do you also play the bongos naked while smoking trees? If not, you are still a lightweight Matthew Mc.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 05:31 PM   #15
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
Here you can tell about some of the offbeat people you have lived with.

I have been fortunate to have had many awesome roommates, but my current one is a rather curious character. I know I've shared examples before.

Yesterday, the hand soap dispenser was empty, and his 100 oz. Costco refill bottle had very little left, so he decided to stretch the remains by mixing it with tap water, about half and half.

When I pumped on the hand dispenser, the contents shot across the sink and hit my shirt, because the consistency was so thin. So last night while out shopping, I bought a new refill. I dumped out his water mixture and topped it off with the new stuff.

Today, he is upset because I threw out his personal property.

I pointed out that his last bottle lasted for over a year, served its purpose, and what I dumped out was mostly water, and I replaced it with actual hand soap.

But no, what I did was show disrespect for his things.
I don't have any crazy stories off the top of my head, but I always got a kick out of people in college who would write on their food....esp when they would initial each egg in the refrigerator. Magic marker on the milk carton, on the cans of soup, on the cereal box, on the mustard, etc..

If someone is going to eat your food, writing on it wont stop them. And once they have used it, the evidence is gone, so, once again, writing on it wont stop anything.

I will admit to eating roommates food on occasion. Actually, it was more the drinking of their juice, as opposed to eating their food. If you left juice or Kool Aid in our fridge, I was going to drink it.

I think it was a subconscious revenge against roommate who used my soap in the shower.....and didnt always clean it off.....sick.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
Old 11-03-2007, 07:24 PM   #16
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

There is no good reason to eat your roommate's food. Might as well take money from his wallet.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:52 PM   #17
TripletDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
There is no good reason to eat your roommate's food. Might as well take money from his wallet.
I've done that, too, if I needed some...

Old 11-03-2007, 09:37 PM   #18
Mrs. Funk

Mrs. Funk is on a distinguished road
Default Psycho college roommate

I lived with this girl in college who got been married in the temple... and refused to consummate her marriage. Ever. After six months, her now ex-husband (quite understandably) gave her a one-way ticket back to her parents. They were divorced after eleven months. They'd been divorced for almost 4 years and she was still horribly bitter about it. She was angry at all men because of her ex and would constantly say, "I hate males!" Yet, she was only and would get angry that guys wouldn't give her the time of day because she would bite their heads off.

She'd get infuriated when I went on dates or had guys over and scream at me, "WHY DO ALL MEN LOVE YOU AND HATE ME?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?"

It didn't help that she wasn't the most attractive girl and wouldn't work with what she had. Like someone else's roommate already mentioned on this thread, she didn't understand how I could spend so much time on myself. She showered maybe once a week and instead of finding girl shoes for her size 11 feet, she'd wear clunky man shoes. She was tall and slim, but she slouched all the time and wore huge loose clothes. But she'd get mad at me for looking pretty for church and accused me of trying to make her look ugly.

Uuuuugh... Oh, and I remember she had to miss her brother's birthday dinner because she had to work and she freaked out that her parents wouldn't reschedule it. She called the house phone and just unloaded on me, because she wanted to scream at someone. She was screaming so loud I literally pressed the phone into the couch and I could feel the cushion vibrate.

I have more stories, if anyone wants to hear them...
Mrs. Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #19
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
I lived with this girl in college who got been married in the temple... and refused to consummate her marriage. Ever. After six months, her now ex-husband (quite understandably) gave her a one-way ticket back to her parents. They were divorced after eleven months. They'd been divorced for almost 4 years and she was still horribly bitter about it.

Did she ever give her reasoning for that behavior? I mean what's there to be bitter about? Did she not understand why he wasn't interested in continuing?
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #20
Mrs. Funk

Mrs. Funk is on a distinguished road

My roommate claimed that as soon as her ex tried to make a move for her, she felt sick and that she shouldn't have sex with him (more realistically, I decided later, she was scared of being loved and being vulnerable... and just scared about the new experience of sex in general). She also said that he treated her like a princess before they got married, and as soon as they got married, he started being emotionally and verbally abusive, which is highly unlikely because those things almost always manifest earlier than that if they really are an issue. They had only kissed once before they got married. That always confused me. Anyway, I think there are a multiplicity of factors. Her dad was pretty abusive and I don't think she'd ever had really healthy relationships with males in her life, family or other.

As far as bitterness about the divorce, I don't know. She's just never moved on. I think even the kindest and tenderest of men would have issues if their new bride was not willing to have sex with him. It was all very strange.
Mrs. Funk is offline   Reply With Quote