cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
Gidget

Gidget is on a distinguished road
Default This was going to be Chit Chat

but it could be considered art/media . . . . for those of you who haven't come across this blog before, you are truly missing out. Her latest entry is hilarious.

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

P.S. If you've never been make sure to go through the archives, ALL of them. It is an unbelievable laugh.
I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PaloAltoCougar
Gidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:29 AM   #2
FarrahWaters

FarrahWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the blog is very funny. I posted it here awhile ago, and didn't get much response from the guys. Thanks for the reminder, I haven't read it an awhile.
FarrahWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #3
Parrot Head

Parrot Head is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and I spent much of a Friday night laughing through that site. The fireman cake was hilarious.

The highlight of the day today was her submission making it on The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks. Published photography!

- Bronco, when asked how to describe PH
Parrot Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:02 AM   #4
Gidget

Gidget is on a distinguished road

I just thought I had to mention it. It is too priceless to pass up. And thanks Parrot Head for that Quotations blog, that is hilarious.
I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PaloAltoCougar
Gidget is offline   Reply With Quote