cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2006, 04:35 AM   #1
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Okay I'm a geek, I like this board

I love reading SEIQ, AA and Dan or Utah Dan on almost any subject.

Mike has wit and cleverness, creekster is a gem, Seattle has loads of interesting factoids at his fingertips and keeps us on our toes, Goat is great, too bad his sidekick, PAC isn't here more often.

Hoya and Jeff add spice, bluegoose, our Lance Armstrong in hiding, Bigpiney's training his brother as a future stud for the Cougs.

We have musical talent in Trombone and I think RealTall. Maybe they're one and the same.

We have our loads of Ute friends, Paddy, my old standby, and then our gadflies, in fusnick, a great texter, jay and rocky. Overall a good mix.

There is talent not yet unsheathed.

I cannot wait to read tooblue's stuff, to meet Noah in France, read JetBlue's famous older brother's trilogy, or is it a tetralogy?

I know I'm missing guys, but we could take our community even further. It could be useful for entertainment perhaps some networking, who knows, we waste enough time here.

And I'm not forgetting the Den Mother, Farrah, who lets Mike hang out here. Domo Arigato gozaimasu.