cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Cycling
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So we have the team

We have Viking as the Armstrong, Piney as the new Contador, Pride as Soler, my friend Sam as Popyvich, and yours truly as Bob Roll.

Adam has graciously volunteered something if you guys boardmail me. Send me your cells as well. I have Vikings and Piney's but I don't have Pride's.

Creekster is a maybe, but he's now whimping out on us, because he believes we won't be up to his standards.

Last edited by Archaea; 07-31-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
We have Viking as the Armstrong, Piney as the new Contador, Pride as Soler, my friend Sam as Popyvich, and yours truly as Bob Roll.

Adam has graciously volunteered something if you guys boardmail me. Send me your cells as well. I have Vikings and Piney's but I don't have Pride's.

Creekster is a maybe, but he's now whimping out on us, because he believes we won't be up to his standards.
That looks like a good team. I wish I could be there to partake with you fine brethren.

Pray tell, what has Adam graciously volunteered to participants? Or is that privileged info for paying customers only?
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote