cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > House Keeping > What should this site be?
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are the cougarguard's pecs real or implants?
Real 9 37.50%
Fake 15 62.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2007, 03:28 PM   #11
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikuman View Post
Wait, so does that mean that you're up in Montana with me now? Ain't the weather great?!
Yessir I am and Yessir it is: Sunshine lollipops and rainbows everywhere. Way better than the 22 days of rain down south.

Butte is not, in general, my favorite town on earth...it's basically a giant hole in the ground. But it's got a kind of town-that-time-forgot charm about it.

We're staying in an old mid-century-modern style house wayy up on a hill. The frontyard overlooks all of old uptown Butte. The backyard overlooks new Butte (such as it is).

We're having a blast.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:29 PM   #12
nikuman

nikuman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Yessir I am and Yessir it is: Sunshine lollipops and rainbows everywhere. Way better than the 22 days of rain down south.

Butte is not, in general, my favorite town on earth...it's basically a giant hole in the ground. But it's got a kind of town-that-time-forgot charm about it.

We're staying in an old mid-century-modern style house wayy up on a hill. The frontyard overlooks all of old uptown Butte. The backyard overlooks new Butte (such as it is).

We're having a blast.
Aside from being the nation's largest superfund site, Butte isn't all that bad. Of course, that's a pretty big thing to ignore. I could go off about that hole in the ground but my patriotism dictates that I refrain for the day.

Another new-found Montana favorite: fireworks. Never been up here for the fourth before, and I've missed out. We only got small crappy stuff in Utah growing up. Yesterday I bought enough armaments to take on the Taliban by myself.
nikuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:51 AM   #13
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikuman View Post
Another new-found Montana favorite: fireworks. Never been up here for the fourth before, and I've missed out. We only got small crappy stuff in Utah growing up. Yesterday I bought enough armaments to take on the Taliban by myself.
Isn't it awesome? There's nothing like being in Montana on the Fourth of July. These people take their arsenals seriously.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:46 PM   #14
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Not trying to threadjack this, but I have a good friend that is rural born and rural raised. His dad gave him 2 sticks of dynamite for his 16th birthday. He had a lot of fun lighting those off.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:16 AM   #15
nikuman

nikuman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
Not trying to threadjack this, but I have a good friend that is rural born and rural raised. His dad gave him 2 sticks of dynamite for his 16th birthday. He had a lot of fun lighting those off.
Rural-born and rural-raised nikuman would have liked that very much. All I got was an AK-47 and a keg of black powder.
nikuman is offline   Reply With Quote