cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MMA fans, disappointed with the fights....

on July 5th?

The under card was horrible.

Rampage got jobbed. (He almost ended the fight in the first round with a vicious uppercut yet 2 judges still scored it a Forrest round, furthermore 2 of the judges scored round 2 a 10-8 round, if that was a 10-8 round, than I've seen hundreds of 10-8 rounds that aren't scored 10-8)

Dana looks more like Gary Shaw everyday with the questionable stoppages, decisions and match-ups. (Rumor has it that Chuck will get the first shot at Forrest if he wins against Evans, so you lose 2 of 3 fights and you get a rematch for the LHW the most prestigious in the organization?)

I really hope the Affliction card on the 19th is everything it should be and that they take a legitimate run at having a viable second choice to the UFC.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought the whole thing was terrible.

I couldn't believe all my friends who were saying that Rampage Forrest was a good fight.

Awful product. Last 2 DREAMS were better.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote