cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2006, 12:40 AM   #1
DirtyHippieUTE

DirtyHippieUTE is on a distinguished road
Default For Fus & the single kids...

I posted this on CB but here it is again... Tell me you're smarter than this...

So there I am at the gym...

Fat married guy on a spin bike. It just so happens that the room where they keep the spin bikes is also the room where they have the boxing stuff (speed & heavy bags).

Anyway... Four or five guys are all standing around taking turns punching the bag and then telling each other how well they did. All look like they are undergrads and are OBVIOUSLY heterosexual because they oogle every girl that walks by and then mutter and laugh (I had headphones on, I have no idea what they were saying).

In walks this pretty young thing. She's not what I would have gone looking for back in the day (I don't like short girls), but very attractive. She looks like she's about 5'3" in GREAT shape and has a face that isn't hard to look at.

So there she is, trying to lower the speed bag so she can do her little boxing thing. Because the room is full of mirrors I can see the guys oogling her. I can also see her jumping (yes JUMPING) to try and adjust the bag. She turns around several times to look at the guys standing by the heavy bag but they all seem to be busy "playing it cool" and flexing.

She's got a little bit of a frustrated look going on....

Quick quiz single guys... What do you do?

These guys do NOTHING. So I pull out one of my headphones and ask her if she needs a hand. It takes me about 30 seconds to fix the bag and she says a very gushy thank you. I tell her my sister in law is 5'2" so I've seen that look before.

She works the bag for about 10 minutes and leaves. One of the monkey boys at the heavy bag punches the other in the arm and then says something (remember I'm wearing headphones). I can only imagine that it was something about, "Dude, that was totally your shot."
DirtyHippieUTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:10 AM   #2
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have donethe same as you, except it would havebeen out of fear that she'd beat the hell out of me.

Fear of being pummelled is a great motivator.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:15 AM   #3
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

I would have watched her jump a few times and enjoyed that, and then gone and helped her. Of course then she would have not said thank you to me in an attempt to make sure the fat ugly guy does not speak with her or think he has a chance with her.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:25 AM   #4
Robin

Robin is an unknown quantity at this point

r.f.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote