cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #11
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronshaf View Post
Since I live in Utah Valley and have been mesmorized by the Y on the mountain,
I cannot help but cheer for BYU. But I do have specialized apparel for the games:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/138/3...70498b.jpg?v=0
At least it is blue. You might be smarter than most of the nimrods from that county. Might I recommend that for specific BYU purposes change it to Brigham instead of Joseph, namesake of the University and all. Further, Brother Brigham had 65 wives I believe, far more than the Prophet Joseph Smith.

Other than that, Rise and Shout Brother!!!!

On an honest side, do you plan to antagonize mormons and raise a family in Utah County? I went to West Point with Patrick Saatkamp whose father was a Methodist minister in Orem. I just don't think the kid ever recovered. This is no threat, just wonder if you have considered what such an aggressive posture on exposing the "truth" of mormonism will have on your kids growing up in Utah County. Mind you Jesus is really on OUR side. It is one thing to not get past the Utah County high school prom night thigh clamp because your date is the Timpview 65th ward Laurel Class president, another to get it because your dad is the perceived village idiot.

Be well.

Be well.