cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
DJRoss

DJRoss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DJRoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
Do you live in a cave? More like it I think you're a clientless "consultant" schmuck working in his own basement (I only get personal with sexists and racists who vent their nonsense without factual foundation). Good thing your wife has a day job. Seriously, you are out of touch with reality; I'm sorry for you that you are so isolated whereever it is you subsist that you doubt what I'm saying about the millions upon millions of women in influential and important positions in this country.

That you think it's "feminist ideology" to say that women should be free to choose to work without being guilt-tripped by chavenists like you says it all. It seems this is only a debatable issue among Mormons. Two-thirds of the people my firm hires are women. Two thirds of the partners we made last year were women.

Your derogatory comments about alleged affirmative action for women are not only sexist, they're false (except at BYU it seems). Here is what's really happening all over the country, not just in the elite colleges but in all the elite fields:

"Few of us sitting around the table were as talented and as directed at age 17 as this young woman. Unfortunately, her test scores and grade point average placed her in the middle of our pool. We had to have a debate before we decided to swallow the middling scores and write "admit" next to her name.

"Had she been a male applicant, there would have been little, if any, hesitation to admit. The reality is that because young men are rarer, they're more valued applicants. Today, two-thirds of colleges and universities report that they get more female than male applicants, and more than 56 percent of undergraduates nationwide are women. Demographers predict that by 2009, only 42 percent of all baccalaureate degrees awarded in the United States will be given to men."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/23/op...=1&oref=slogin

The Hoover Institution article has nothing to do with what we're discussing. I bet you didn't even read it.
Wow I stay on subject and you continue to rant like an idiot about things you are accusing me of saying or believing. Who cares about this one woman. How about the 6.5 billion people on this earth.

Accusing me of being a clientless and working out of my basement is a sign you have lost this argument. You did not read those articles I linked so you can hold to your holy grail of feminism. Factual foundation? Again read the various articles I have linked to. You love to rant and get personal, but you have not proven anything other than you capable of insulting me. That really doesn't mean much does it?

Instead of blowharding over my criticisms, feel free to actually send me a list of hundreds of women you "know" that are great mothers and could professionally whip me. I do not think you know that many. I am calling you out for your extreme hyperbole. You get personal because I have called you out. I never stated that women do not hold influential positions on this earth. Hell I lived in Europe for 15 years, Many of the political whose who in the EU are women. But instead of remaining focused on what we are discussing you throw crap like that into a fan and mess up the entire discussion.

So, please send me or show me a list of these women that you actually know. No cutting a pasting a whose who list and claiming they are great mothers and that they can out career me. Let us see what kind of feminist network you actually have? You will not take the time to do this to defend your position because you cannot defend it. It was hyperbolic and therefore a weak argument.

Did I ever make any statements in regard to women should not be free to make their own choices? Did I? You are accusing me of doing so, so I would like you to prove it. Prove to me and everyone here that I actually subscribe to this point of view. That women should feel guilty about choosing a career vs staying at home and raising children. Show me where I have said this?

My derogatory comments about affirmative action for women? Okay, again where did I make any derogatory comments about affirmative action for women? While I am not a big fan of quotas and programs, I have not made any derogatory comments about affirmative action for women. Again please show me where I did this. Prove this to me, because your anger and rage against me is missplaced to be sure. I do not support a feminist agenda. I feel such is greatly responsible for the destruction of the family and will continue to do so. If you read the article I like about Overcomming Motherhood you would see the Biotechnical and genetic aspects to why this agenda concerns me.

So get personal all you wish:

Here are my current clients who are under contract with me. Feel free to contact them to verify that they are in fact under contract with me:

Millworxusa Owner Steve Cook: 8012622451
Silvercrest Signs Owner Brady Ellis: 8017263607

I am currently working with 3 other companies that are not currently under contract though I am helping them with certain issues like real estate acquisitions and raising capital. Since they are not under contract I am not free to give you any contact information.

There are are currently 4 other companies that have solicited my services that I am negotiating contracts with. I have turned down another 7 who do not fit my criteria. I will be signing at least 5 of these mentioned and that will max out my growth revenues under management book. At that time I will hire two consultants in order to branch out.

My current book will be between 6 to 8 million dollars by end of 2006 of which I get 5%-10% depending on the client.

I also work for Beneficial Financial Group as of 2 weeks ago and have already earned 6K in commissions. So if you want to be an ass please at least try and try not to make claims you cannot support or accuse me of views, that are not evident. Oh if you do not believe me regarding the BFG job, you can talk to the office manager Blake Nelson who can be reached at 8016482201 tell him you think I am an ass and don't believe that I work for Beneficial and that I am clientless and work out of my basement.

Click on image for my card and blog
DJRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:49 PM   #2
woot

woot is on a distinguished road

Did you get your clients' permission before broadcasting their information on a random internet forum? That's a dick thing to do. The fact that you use the term "feminism" to describe a desire for equality strikes me as an indicator of your feelings toward women. I suppose you would describe gay people wanting to get married as "gay supremacists" and that blacks wanting equal rights are "afroists" as well.
woot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:32 PM   #3
DJRoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
Did you get your clients' permission before broadcasting their information on a random internet forum? That's a dick thing to do. The fact that you use the term "feminism" to describe a desire for equality strikes me as an indicator of your feelings toward women. I suppose you would describe gay people wanting to get married as "gay supremacists" and that blacks wanting equal rights are "afroists" as well.
Yes I have their permission. It was required that I was allowed full disclosure on who my clients were when under contract. Please stop your patronization. I am 39 years old, married 18 years with five kids. I have lived in four different countries. Served my country in the USArmy and have run businesses on both sides of the Atlantic both successfully and unsuccessfully.

I use the term feminism in its true definition. It is an agenda to eliminate the value of men. You really have comprehension issues in regards to what I write? Sure when I am humming along the typos start to creep in, but still this is amazing.

I am anti feminist therefore I must have a negative view of women, must be homophobic and concerned about Blacks demanding rights. Is this entertainment for you or are you really that dense?

1. Women and Men are equal. No bones about it. Women should have equal pay for equal responsibilities. I think the maternity issue that motivates most western civ corps to lower womens wages is bogus. I think there should be at least one if not several housewives(I mean that in the literal sense) on the boards of any corporation. Reason? Their intellectual capital introduces any corporation to views and perspectives that are greatly represented in our society even today, but rarely considered.

Women are superior at many things than men, and vice versa. I think that men and women should compete on equal terms in all things and let the chips fall where they may. If certain areas are dominated by a certain gender I do not seek to enforce an artificial construct to force genders into certain areas. If for example under an equality of evaluation only 2 women passed the CPAT and were qualified to be firefighters, rock on. Good for them. If the CPAT was adjusted so there was a womens fitness and skills test and one for men where men were forced to achieve higher levels, than I would be against that. We want gender equality? Than make it real. No quotas, no programs that mandate a State University can only accept X number of applications based on gender. Let them compete on equal terms. I have no qualms about this.

Gays wanting to marry? Please. This issue is screwed up in the worst way. I think that Marriage should not be grounds for benefits that they currently allow. Marriage IMO is a religious ordinance not a legal one. I would be fine with keeping marriage in the churches and requiring anyone who desires to register with the State an exclusive union for legal purposes. Not just Gays, but straight couples as well. That way, religions that deem homosexuality as deviant behavior can continue to believe that, perform marriage ceremonies, temple sealings,etc and if Gays want to get "Married" and there is a church that is kosher with performing a marriage between two same gender individuals, I am okay with that. I believe in the LDS temple sealing ordinance, and therefore what is done on earth outside this ordinance is limited (in my understanding)to our earthly existance and is not bound eternally.

Afroists? Sigh, I get tired of feigned or genuine ignorance on the part of some of you in here. What year is this? 1964? Never had a problem with the civil rights movement. Martin Luther King Jr was inspired IMO with his I have a Dream speech. It is unfortunate that we are still here on both sides seeing color and not the character of men.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:35 PM   #4
woot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRoss View Post
Yes I have their permission. It was required that I was allowed full disclosure on who my clients were when under contract. Please stop your patronization. I am 39 years old, married 18 years with five kids. I have lived in four different countries. Served my country in the USArmy and have run businesses on both sides of the Atlantic both successfully and unsuccessfully.

I use the term feminism in its true definition. It is an agenda to eliminate the value of men.
Stopped reading there. An overwhelming desire for us to know how awesome your business skills are, as if that has anything to do with this discussion, combined with an absolutely ridiculous paranoia that precludes the ability to think rationally about the topic at hand is enough for me to be done with you.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:52 PM   #5
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Wow I stay on subject and you continue to rant like an idiot about things you are accusing me of saying or believing. Who cares about this one woman. How about the 6.5 billion people on this earth.

Accusing me of being a clientless and working out of my basement is a sign you have lost this argument. You did not read those articles I linked so you can hold to your holy grail of feminism. Factual foundation? Again read the various articles I have linked to. You love to rant and get personal, but you have not proven anything other than you capable of insulting me. That really doesn't mean much does it?

Instead of blowharding over my criticisms, feel free to actually send me a list of hundreds of women you "know" that are great mothers and could professionally whip me. I do not think you know that many. I am calling you out for your extreme hyperbole. You get personal because I have called you out. I never stated that women do not hold influential positions on this earth. Hell I lived in Europe for 15 years, Many of the political whose who in the EU are women. But instead of remaining focused on what we are discussing you throw crap like that into a fan and mess up the entire discussion.

So, please send me or show me a list of these women that you actually know. No cutting a pasting a whose who list and claiming they are great mothers and that they can out career me. Let us see what kind of feminist network you actually have? You will not take the time to do this to defend your position because you cannot defend it. It was hyperbolic and therefore a weak argument.

Did I ever make any statements in regard to women should not be free to make their own choices? Did I? You are accusing me of doing so, so I would like you to prove it. Prove to me and everyone here that I actually subscribe to this point of view. That women should feel guilty about choosing a career vs staying at home and raising children. Show me where I have said this?

My derogatory comments about affirmative action for women? Okay, again where did I make any derogatory comments about affirmative action for women? While I am not a big fan of quotas and programs, I have not made any derogatory comments about affirmative action for women. Again please show me where I did this. Prove this to me, because your anger and rage against me is missplaced to be sure. I do not support a feminist agenda. I feel such is greatly responsible for the destruction of the family and will continue to do so. If you read the article I like about Overcomming Motherhood you would see the Biotechnical and genetic aspects to why this agenda concerns me.

So get personal all you wish:

Here are my current clients who are under contract with me. Feel free to contact them to verify that they are in fact under contract with me:

Millworxusa Owner Steve Cook: 8012622451
Silvercrest Signs Owner Brady Ellis: 8017263607

I am currently working with 3 other companies that are not currently under contract though I am helping them with certain issues like real estate acquisitions and raising capital. Since they are not under contract I am not free to give you any contact information.

There are are currently 4 other companies that have solicited my services that I am negotiating contracts with. I have turned down another 7 who do not fit my criteria. I will be signing at least 5 of these mentioned and that will max out my growth revenues under management book. At that time I will hire two consultants in order to branch out.

My current book will be between 6 to 8 million dollars by end of 2006 of which I get 5%-10% depending on the client.

I also work for Beneficial Financial Group as of 2 weeks ago and have already earned 6K in commissions. So if you want to be an ass please at least try and try not to make claims you cannot support or accuse me of views, that are not evident. Oh if you do not believe me regarding the BFG job, you can talk to the office manager Blake Nelson who can be reached at 8016482201 tell him you think I am an ass and don't believe that I work for Beneficial and that I am clientless and work out of my basement.
A tip:

You do realize pulling a John Haddow doesn't make you look affluent, successful or important?

It makes you look like the arrogant dumbshit that you already are.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 12-19-2007 at 10:54 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:36 PM   #6
DJRoss

Default LOL, sure whatever you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
A tip:

You do realize pulling a John Haddow doesn't make you look affluent, successful or important?

It makes you look like the arrogant dumbshit that you already are.
Keep your distance. Stand in the shadows and take potshots. I at least have the balls to stand here taking your weak attacks.

I guess the Internet allows you to be a coward and thus justifies your spineless comment.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:37 PM   #7
woot

Quote:
Keep your distance. Stand in the shadows and take potshots. I at least have the balls to stand here taking your weak attacks.

I guess the Internet allows you to be a coward and thus justifies your spineless comment.
Yes, because arguing on the internet is such a brave activity. You have issues, dude.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:39 PM   #8
Insensitive PAP

Insensitive PAP

carpal tunnel syndrome is real.

Last edited by Insensitive PAP; 12-19-2007 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spelling
Insensitive PAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:47 PM   #9
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:

You have balls?

That is news to everyone else.

DJ...you're a dick on TBS,, you're a dick on CB and you're a dick on here. No one gives a shit about your personal business accomplishments.

You are in love with yourself and your points of view, to the point where it's entertainment for the rest of us. Wallow about in your manure of self-love and we'll continue to enjoy making fun of you.

You think you're important, while the rest of us enjoy watching you walk around waist deep in your own stank, while you're wondering why others aren't amazed at your awesomeness.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:49 PM   #10
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

DJ, is your wife of swedish ancestry? I assume that is not you looking at her hungrily from the background.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote