cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2005, 01:48 AM   #1
Nobody Special

Nobody Special
Default Me..

Maybe I should start by explaining the name. When I first got on the other board someone tried to cheer me up saying that I shouldn't have such a low selfesteem and that I was Somebody Special.

I told him thanks but I was very secure in who I was and that it had more to do with how seriously people tend to take themselves on these boards.

I'm pretty much a sarcastic smart ass that is looking forward to being able to enjoy the freedom of this board. Not that I'll post all that much. It's just nice not to have to try to read between the lines on peoples posts.

Born and raised in Utah. Grandfather a cougar fan, father a cougar fan. Which led to me being a cougar fan, with children following suit. In fact I drag my wife and girls to every home game. I've been to about 10 more games than my thirteen year old. I bought season tickets the year before she was born.

Been marreid for several years, can't remeber just how many, (it changes every year). I have three daughters, and therefore live in a house that rages with hormones, lucky for me. :shock:

I sit over in section 24 just below the band, don't make enough money to rate the good seats, been there for several years now, so if anybody is over there say hello.

Spend my off time flyfishing and playing softball, and basketball, and pretty much loafing.

Thanks Mike, I'm assuming you are responsible for the new venue.
Nobody Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 02:07 PM   #2
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to have you here. Welcome.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote