cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Fitness and Wellness
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
I just got into runnercougs team challenge. I'm on the same team as hot lunch (team 3 I think).
Then my team (Yellow Snow) is gonna kick your butt this week.

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I just got into runnercougs team challenge. I'm on the same team as hot lunch (team 3 I think).
Well none of our guys have reported their miles, or they're not doing anything. I wish to motivate them, because I don't understand entering a running challenge and failing to run. Anybody can do twenty per week.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #3
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Well none of our guys have reported their miles, or they're not doing anything. I wish to motivate them, because I don't understand entering a running challenge and failing to run. Anybody can do twenty per week.
i only did 4 this week because of work and school, kid, church calling and spending my free time on my bike. now that I'm waking up early ro ride maybe i'll have more time to run.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:02 PM   #4
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bYuPride View Post
i only did 4 this week because of work and school, kid, church calling and spending my free time on my bike. now that I'm waking up early ro ride maybe i'll have more time to run.
You're forgiven.

Venomous Viper ran 75 miles last week. I won't run that much with my biking.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:55 AM   #5
ewth8tr

Quote:
ouch steel, my team just killed your team 126.8-54.4. That's embarrassing

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:49 PM   #6
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewth8tr View Post
ouch steel, my team just killed your team 126.8-54.4. That's embarrassing
Well, I'm responsible for a whopping 10 of those 54. Hot Lunch runs almost 30 per week. I feel sorry for those guys on the team I was put with, but I'm not going to exceed the mileage of my training program because I don't want to get hurt again. This week I'll be bumping up to 11. Look out!
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:00 AM   #7
ewth8tr

Quote:
Well, I'm responsible for a whopping 10 of those 54. Hot Lunch runs almost 30 per week. I feel sorry for those guys on the team I was put with, but I'm not going to exceed the mileage of my training program because I don't want to get hurt again. This week I'll be bumping up to 11. Look out!
I wish I would have taken that advice

I actually think it's just this area I was running at that had a lot of uneven ground, I think I will try to stick to areas that have sidewalk or go over to an actual running/walking trail.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #8
ewth8tr

Quote:
Do we just run a 5k for time?

I did 20:45 yesterday, but man was I sucking wind. I can't seem to break twenty any more and most of the time 21 is hard. My average is about 22 or just under that.
You suck

Old 06-20-2007, 06:49 PM   #9
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I want to do this, but I would need to buy another piece of equipment I don't need.

Geeze. I'm already on a team with Runnercoug's challenge where I'm the only guy running.

Plus I don't get credit for bike miles. Plus I'm old and slow.

Hey I'm running! Are my miles not showing up?!
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote