cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road
Default Byu71

What's with the new chick? You and your gf break up? I fear the gentlemen will miss her winning, um, smile and vibrant, um, personality.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
What's with the new chick? You and your gf break up? I fear the gentlemen will miss her winning, um, smile and vibrant, um, personality.

I actually am about to change back. The new girl actually has a nice smile too. The old girl MW liked to do his funny tricks on and I thought maybe he would leave this one alone. I think I am going back and if Mike pulls his crap again, well I don't like to make threats, but I am not going to be happy.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:58 PM   #3
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Sometimes I am hurt, perhaps even offended, by your growse generalizations of men. Some of them ain't so shallow with respect to the amplitude of a jubbly set of 38 triple d's on an afternoon job. But I don't happen to know any.........

BOWN BICHA BOWN BOWN!

Note I was going to edit job for JOG, but then I thought job would be funnier.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:02 PM   #4
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Sometimes I am hurt, perhaps even offended, by your growse generalizations of men. Some of them ain't so shallow with respect to the amplitude of a jubbly set of 38 triple d's on an afternoon job. But I don't happen to know any.........

BOWN BICHA BOWN BOWN!

Note I was going to edit job for JOG, but then I thought job would be funnier.
Thirty EIGHT? That's an awfully large midrift.

Anyhow, I didn't say anything about jubbly triple Ds. I just always admired her orthodontist's handiwork.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #5
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Normally, I don't notice anything but a girl's smile, grateful for wonderful orthodontists.

However, Saturday, a certain vivacious young lady was very bouncy. That is all I have to say. Her smile was wonderful.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #6
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Normally, I don't notice anything but a girl's smile, grateful for wonderful orthodontists.

However, Saturday, a certain vivacious young lady was very bouncy. That is all I have to say. Her smile was wonderful.
Was she on a jog or a job? If the former, God bless your well attuned eye..if the latter you are a dirty old man.