cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Underwhelming list

With all the college coaching jobs now available, there has been a lot of talk about the Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Arkansas, NC State jobs, among others. As I was thinking about all this idle chatter, it occurred to me that no one was talking about one of the real prize programs in the United States, a school with a ton of basketball tradition--the University of Utah. I hadn't heard anything about their coaching search, so I just looked up an article.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ch-search.html

Talk about an underwhelming list. With the move to the Pac 10, with the huge amounts of money coming in to their athletic department, if these are the options, I can say that, really, there is very little interest among the players in the coaching carousel, for the University of Utah Traveling Clown Basketball Team.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote