cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 12:32 AM   #41
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSizzle36 View Post
I personally find it much less offensive to hear somebody drop the f-bomb than to hear what you just said.

If somebody told me to "F-off" to my face, I probably wouldn't care. If they said what you just said, they'd probably get their ass knocked out.

Gotta love Lingo... it only stings if you use the f-bomb.
Gotta love Sizzle... can't resist posting about me. You gay for me, Sizz? I think you should tell your wife (imaginary or not) about that one.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 05:29 AM   #42
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
Gotta love Sizzle... can't resist posting about me. You gay for me, Sizz? I think you should tell your wife (imaginary or not) about that one.
About what one? How I think it is much more offensive to accuse somebody of being a result of inbred rape than to drop the F-Bomb? My wife would agree with me there.

Lingo, you really have issues if you think it is fun to come to a place where people think you are an idiot, and sit and take the abuse. Seriously. Think how much you could accomplish if you put your energy into something worthwhile instead of being a complete jackass.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:25 PM   #43
JohnnyLingo

Quote:
About what one? How I think it is much more offensive to accuse somebody of being a result of inbred rape than to drop the F-Bomb? My wife would agree with me there.

Lingo, you really have issues if you think it is fun to come to a place where people think you are an idiot, and sit and take the abuse. Seriously. Think how much you could accomplish if you put your energy into something worthwhile instead of being a complete jackass.
The fact that you give junkie a free pass on his being a jackass says a lot about you, Sizzle. He initiated the insulting... you act like I attacked him out of nowhere.

Just a thought.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:46 AM   #44
TheSizzle36

Quote:
The fact that you give junkie a free pass on his being a jackass says a lot about you, Sizzle. He initiated the insulting... you act like I attacked him out of nowhere.

Just a thought.
Well, the fact that you are here says a lot about you. You don't want to participate meaningfully, you just want to be a pain in the ass. So yes, I'll give Junkie a free pass on that one, until you can learn to quit playing the victim and show you have some worth to add to the community.

Last edited by TheSizzle36; 10-09-2007 at 03:54 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:31 AM   #45
JohnnyLingo

Quote:
Well, the fact that you are here says a lot about you. You don't want to participate meaningfully, you just want to be a pain in the ass. So yes, I'll give Junkie a free pass on that one, until you can learn to quit playing the victim and show you have some worth to add to the community.
I find it humorous that you need to defend junkie's sensibilities. He's shown he can take it just as well as he dishes it out... I don't believe he needs you to be offended for him.

Also, I do contribute to the board. Take a look around and you'll see.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:49 AM   #46
TheSizzle36

Quote:
I find it humorous that you need to defend junkie's sensibilities. He's shown he can take it just as well as he dishes it out... I don't believe he needs you to be offended for him.

Also, I do contribute to the board. Take a look around and you'll see.
Okay. Let's see if you do... Survey says...