cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2008, 06:11 AM   #1
Gifted Fish

Gifted Fish is on a distinguished road
Default Greetings

Looks like I'm just another among the multitude of lawyers on the board, but thought I'd at least say hello. Poked my head in here awhile back, and after growing tired of the "other board" blather about Utah restaurants and superficial religious threads, I decided come over for what appears to be a little more thoughtful discussion.

Love BYU football, don't like BYU basketball (front-running Rebels fan who grew up in Vegas). Trying to sort out my religious beliefs during the last few years by diving into everything I could find after a family member decided the church wasn't for him. On the days I'm pretty sure God exists, I think the Mormon conception of existence is the best framework I'm aware of to help me become a better person.

Married, a few kids, love to run trails, and looking to start doing some ultramarathoning.
Gifted Fish is offline   Reply With Quote