cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2008, 09:38 PM   #21
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Can we speak to Kyle instead?
Ah, that's right, now I remember this Anthesian dude. Sheesh, it wasn't even that long ago, my memory just isn't what it used to be.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #22
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
Ah, that's right, now I remember this Anthesian dude. Sheesh, it wasn't even that long ago, my memory just isn't what it used to be.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #23
Anthesian

Anthesian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Anthesian, sorry, but you are boring. You are posting long manifestos and talkng about your underwear.

Can we speak to Kyle instead?
You're obviously a bright one, brother. Someone asked a question and I answered it. Maybe we should practice our 'religion' and lay down the animosity, cynicism, narcissism and arrogance that we know Christ wouldn't promote.

Peace to you my brother in Christ!

The woman caught in adultery deserves the stoning she didn't get. Jesus...why did you have to stick your nose where it didn't belong?
Anthesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #24
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
Kyle is the gay ASU student who lives with his boyfriend. One is a fan of BYU, the other a fan of the U. They sit on the couch and watch football together.

Anthesian wants to talk about sacraments, convenants, racism, orthopraxy...yawn.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #25
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthesian View Post
You're obviously a bright one, brother. Someone asked a question and I answered it. Maybe we should practice our 'religion' and lay down the animosity, cynicism, narcissism and arrogance that we know Christ wouldn't promote.

Peace to you my brother in Christ!
Don't forget deception.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #26
Anthesian

Quote:
Kyle is the gay ASU student who lives with his boyfriend. One is a fan of BYU, the other a fan of the U. They sit on the couch and watch football together.

Anthesian wants to talk about sacraments, convenants, racism, orthopraxy...yawn.
Is this not a religious studies forum or did I misread the title? Let me hit my back button for a moment...I must be on some kind of drug. :mrgreen:

The woman caught in adultery deserves the stoning she didn't get. Jesus...why did you have to stick your nose where it didn't belong?
Old 10-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #27
Anthesian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
Don't forget deception.
I have taken responsibility for my actions. It is odd how social outcasting no matter the circumstances still extends into a non church setting. I'm glad I'm not like that. Wait a minute... I forgot! I don't buy the 'woman caught in adultery' principle. I was actually hoping Christ would step aside and let those men stone her to death. How about you? It sounds like a much more interesting and action packed ending!

Peace

Old 10-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #28
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I have taken responsibility for my actions. It is odd how social outcasting no matter the circumstances still extends into a non church setting. I'm glad I'm not like that. Wait a minute... I forgot! I don't buy the 'woman caught in adultery' principle. I was actually hoping Christ would step aside and let those men stone her to death. How about you? It sounds like a much more interesting and action packed ending!

Peace
That went right over your head, didn't it, Kyle, Dave, whoever you are.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #29
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Is this not a religious studies forum or did I misread the title? Let me hit my back button for a moment...I must be on some kind of drug. :mrgreen:
The problem isn't your message, it's your delivery.

The "Anthesian" vehicle is tired and ineffective. You need to come back with someone more interesting.

For example, yesterday a young chap named "Steadsera" popped in for a spell. He had a lot of interesting things to say before he eventually left. You could learn a little bit from his technique.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #30
Anthesian

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
That went right over your head, didn't it, Kyle, Dave, whoever you are.
Obviously you missed something friend.

Peace