cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
Anthesian

Anthesian is on a distinguished road
Default No Peace Here

It is quite obvious that many of the members of this board are nothing more than watered down Mormons. I don't believe a single one of you are a rank-and-file Mormon and I don't believe that many of you honestly believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ, the LDS church, or the plaster-faced people in your local congregations. The 'dialogue' that takes place here has no real thought merit. It is no more than archaic antagonism from when we were 7 years old. Some may proclaim love on this board but that love may as well be as solid as the vapor in the air. It is people like the members of this board that would make your beloved GA's ashamed to call you members. I say this because you act a certain way when you and your companion and your kids attend church on Sunday and then act like God-less cro-magnons here on the board. As the banner at the top of the site says: 'Got something smart to say?' I'm not sure anyone does.

There is no peace, compassion, brotherly love, etc. here. This isn't a site full of Latter-day Saints. I don't think any of us have the right to call ourselves such. The antagonism, hatred, brooding, back-biting, false testimonies, deception (me included), narcissism, and arrogance are spiritually damaging. There is no real room for progression.

The banner above should say that this is not a site for fellowship, Christ-like love, or Latter-day Saints.

It is a beloved idiocracy for the hot-headed and narrow-minded promulgators of emotional and spiritual pain. We all might as well be the LDS general 'authorities'...especially Russell Nelson (idiot), Dallin Oaks (bigger idiot), and Boyd Packer (douchebag bigot from Lucifer's testicles and biggest idiot).

Peace and Blessings to all God's Children...even you assholes on this site

The woman caught in adultery deserves the stoning she didn't get. Jesus...why did you have to stick your nose where it didn't belong?
Anthesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
Solon

Solon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthesian View Post
It is quite obvious that many of the members of this board are nothing more than watered down Mormons. I don't believe a single one of you are a rank-and-file Mormon and I don't believe that many of you honestly believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ, the LDS church, or the plaster-faced people in your local congregations. The 'dialogue' that takes place here has no real thought merit. It is no more than archaic antagonism from when we were 7 years old. Some may proclaim love on this board but that love may as well be as solid as the vapor in the air. It is people like the members of this board that would make your beloved GA's ashamed to call you members. I say this because you act a certain way when you and your companion and your kids attend church on Sunday and then act like God-less cro-magnons here on the board. As the banner at the top of the site says: 'Got something smart to say?' I'm not sure anyone does.

There is no peace, compassion, brotherly love, etc. here. This isn't a site full of Latter-day Saints. I don't think any of us have the right to call ourselves such. The antagonism, hatred, brooding, back-biting, false testimonies, deception (me included), narcissism, and arrogance are spiritually damaging. There is no real room for progression.

The banner above should say that this is not a site for fellowship, Christ-like love, or Latter-day Saints.

It is a beloved idiocracy for the hot-headed and narrow-minded promulgators of emotional and spiritual pain. We all might as well be the LDS general 'authorities'...especially Russell Nelson (idiot), Dallin Oaks (bigger idiot), and Boyd Packer (douchebag bigot from Lucifer's testicles and biggest idiot).

link?
Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solon View Post
link?
So a self-professed homosexual prevaricator believes this site is filled with assholes. How comforting should we find that declaration?

We don't tolerate liars.

Last edited by Archaea; 10-16-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It is people like the members of this board that would make your beloved GA's ashamed to call you members.
Elder Eyring is my first cousin and he loves me.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:08 PM   #5
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:

What do you think of the Cougar football team this year? I really like our chances!

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:11 PM   #6
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

I nominate this post as one of the funniest of all time, if only for the fact that it's been posted by a liar.

Great work, Anthesian. I like you're posts better when you're trying to be funny rather than serious.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:58 PM   #7
T Blue

T Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Bravo whoever you are this week, your best work by far to date.

Could you possibly tell us which of the other GA's are *idiots* *Douchebags* or are also from satans testicles. Inquiring minds would like to know, and it seems like you have some form of revelatory capabilities that allow you to know.
T Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #8
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Blue View Post
Bravo whoever you are this week, your best work by far to date.

Could you possibly tell us which of the other GA's are *idiots* *Douchebags* or are also from satans testicles. Inquiring minds would like to know, and it seems like you have some form of revelatory capabilities that allow you to know.
The liar is just irritated because those he pointed out don't agree with him when it comes to sexual preference.

The irony here is that the liar demonstrates as much intolerance yet ignores his own blatant hypocrisy.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #9
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

When I studied English Literature during my undergrad, I took several courses on grammar styles and writing techniques, fueled by a fascination with Hugh Nibley's analyses on the multiple authors of the books in the Book of Mormon. Some argue that the collection was dreamed up by Joseph Smith, but I agree with Nibley that Nephi, Mormon and Moroni are easily distinguishable from one another; it's very simple to see.

To that end, when pseudo-trolls pop up on our favorite message boards, a language nerd like me finds it easy to spot who the real poster is, so long as it's one of the regulars. (e.g. justinethewolverine = raiderute).

Anthesian: seriously, where do you find the time for this?
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #10
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
When I studied English Literature during my undergrad, I took several courses on grammar styles and writing techniques, fueled by a fascination with Hugh Nibley's analyses on the multiple authors of the books in the Book of Mormon. Some argue that the collection was dreamed up by Joseph Smith, but I agree with Nibley that Nephi, Mormon and Moroni are easily distinguishable from one another; it's very simple to see.

To that end, when pseudo-trolls pop up on our favorite message boards, a language nerd like me finds it easy to spot who the real poster is, so long as it's one of the regulars. (e.g. justinethewolverine = raiderute).

Anthesian: seriously, where do you find the time for this?
DOn't tease us. WHo is it?