cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat

Old 07-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #11
myboynoah

myboynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
I need to go back and look at the picture. I think the original photo had the whole deal and I think it was scratched out with a pen. In any case, it was a lot of breast.
Is that her in your avatar? That really wouldn't be a whole lot.

At the birth of our first child I took a bunch of pictures and was showing them proudly around the office until I noticed that one included my wife's nipple and all. I suddenly had two reasons to be proud.

Religion rises inevitably from our apprehension of our own death. To give meaning to meaninglessness is the endless quest of all religion. When death becomes the center of our consciousness, then religion authentically begins. Of all religions that I know, the one that most vehemently and persuasively defies and denies the reality of death is the original Mormonism of the Prophet, Seer and Revelator, Joseph Smith.
myboynoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:14 PM   #12
Runner Coug

Runner Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
Is that her in your avatar? That really wouldn't be a whole lot.

At the birth of our first child I took a bunch of pictures and was showing them proudly around the office until I noticed that one included my wife's nipple and all. I suddenly had two reasons to be proud.
When my first son was born, my MIL took a bunch of photos in my wife's room. This was in the days when we were still getting film developed, and imagine our surprise when we got the photos back, and in the background of one of them, you see the doc stitching my wife up, vag and all. I'm guessing the pimple faced teenager who developed those either turned gay on the spot or swore off sex forever.
Runner Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #13
myboynoah

myboynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Coug View Post
When my first son was born, my MIL took a bunch of photos in my wife's room. This was in the days when we were still getting film developed, and imagine our surprise when we got the photos back, and in the background of one of them, you see the doc stitching my wife up, vag and all. I'm guessing the pimple faced teenager who developed those either turned gay on the spot or swore off sex forever.
I concede. You win.

So, did you all keep the pictures?

Religion rises inevitably from our apprehension of our own death. To give meaning to meaninglessness is the endless quest of all religion. When death becomes the center of our consciousness, then religion authentically begins. Of all religions that I know, the one that most vehemently and persuasively defies and denies the reality of death is the original Mormonism of the Prophet, Seer and Revelator, Joseph Smith.
myboynoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #14
Runner Coug

Runner Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
I concede. You win.

So, did you all keep the pictures?
Yeah, I think they're in one of the boxes along with the other thousands of photos we'll never look at again.
Runner Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #15
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

Our last bishop got a full breast shot (nip, areola, everything) of me on our first meeting. (Mike and Farrah's current bishop)

Danimal and I were ditching Sunday School and were sitting on the stairs to the stage talking. Our daughter who was not quite 1 yet was with us and I was nursing her when Bishop walks around the corner and startles us all. My daughter popped her head off before I could cover. I was fumbling with my bra and shirt while I introduced myself. Not as exciting as Babs' zipper malfunction, but definitely awkward.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:48 PM   #16
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Our last bishop got a full breast shot (nip, areola, everything) of me on our first meeting. (Mike and Farrah's current bishop)

Danimal and I were ditching Sunday School and were sitting on the stairs to the stage talking. Our daughter who was not quite 1 yet was with us and I was nursing her when Bishop walks around the corner and startles us all. My daughter popped her head off before I could cover. I was fumbling with my bra and shirt while I introduced myself. Not as exciting as Babs' zipper malfunction, but definitely awkward.
mother's lounge.

Of course, later on, the ceiling collapsed in the mother's lounge. Could have killed you. So good thing you didn't choose to nurse in the mother's lounge.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #17
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
mother's lounge.

Of course, later on, the ceiling collapsed in the mother's lounge. Could have killed you. So good thing you didn't choose to nurse in the mother's lounge.
I can't talk to danimal in the mother's lounge. Besides, I am a nurse where I am kind of mom.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:01 PM   #18
MikeWaters
Demiurge

I personally try to avoid getting the boob shot from nursing moms. I succeeded around you.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:22 PM   #19
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You just described my first-ever investigator discussion as a missionary. Only instead of being in Sunday School, it was in the projects of North Little Rock. She was a 17-year-old mother of 2.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #20
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
You just described my first-ever investigator discussion as a missionary. Only instead of being in Sunday School, it was in the projects of North Little Rock. She was a 17-year-old mother of 2.
That's nothing. I taught a whole discussion with a lady who when done nursing didn't put away for the next 30 minutes.