cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 11:42 PM   #16
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post
I am terribly sorry Mr./Mrs. tooblue...it seems that i have forgotten some rules in here ...
I forgot that people hate to be corrected and receive accurate information .
I forgot that we are not supposed to embrace the truth as the way it is,rather the way we want it to be .
I forgot that I as a muslim iranian woman shouldnot be allowed to share my knowledge when an outsider analyzing our internal affairs .
thanks for reminding me.
please enjoy your understanding of MY religion ,MY country and MY people!

ps:excuse me... you arenot american by any chance???
I am not surprised that you did not try to correct my assertion but rather chose to denigrate me with the label of ugly American.

I am American but I do not live in the US. I have acquaintances who are Iranian and Afghan, both are woman, both are devout in their faith and both fled the country of their birth due in large part to the reality of truths I stated above. According to you they have lied about the personal tragedies they or their family suffered.

Are you observing Ramadan? Would you be surprised to discover that I have observed it once in my life in support of Muslim friends?

Would you be surprised to hear I have read the Qur'an?

What do you know of me? Your assertions are ridiculous. I have been married for 15 years and have 5 children. My parents have been married for over 40 years. My wife’s parents have been married for over 40 years. Each of their parents were married for their entire adult life times. All of my siblings (4) are happily married with children. All of my wife’s siblings (3) are married with children (her sister has 8 children).

Yes, what do you know of me, an infidel –a mindless and oblivious minion of the Great Satan?

Yes, what do you know?
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote