cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #51
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

People I have spent at least one hour with:

Michael Jackson (Did not remove his face mask the entire time)
Ken Burns
Thomas S. Monson (Church stuff)
James E. Faust (Church stuff)
Jon Krakauer
Chris Bonnington
Simon Yates
Doug Scott
Karl Malone (Chatted with him for over an hour in Heber)
Braylon Edwards

People in passing:

Britney Spears (I got invited into a VIP room with her and after about 20 minutes I tried to freak her and was stopped by her 400 lbs body guard and kicked out of the VIP room)
Various Utah Jazz teams
Shaq
D Fish
Jim Brown and entourage
Carson Palmer
Terrell Suggs
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #52
landpoke

landpoke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
My ex-wife may or may not have had sex with Mark McGwire a number of years ago. She admitted to "dating" him, but she never really was clear about what that exactly meant.
Awesome. What she was trying to tell you is you've been having Mark McGwire's sloppy seconds all these years.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #53
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by landpoke View Post
Awesome. What she was trying to tell you is you've been having Mark McGwire's sloppy seconds all these years.
Yeah, I apparently had several guys' sloppy seconds.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:47 PM   #54
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
Yeah, I apparently had several guys' sloppy seconds.
Big Mac lives in Shady Canyon, right off the Sand Canyon/Shady Canyon offramp off the 405. he drives a pickup truck around. We have seen him several times at Albertson's, but have never spoken to him.

That is about all I know. If I ever see him having sex with your ex, I will let you know.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #55
SipiTau

SipiTau is on a distinguished road

Leonardo DiCaprio: My company has produced several of his New Years Eves bashes; real nice guy.

Will Ferrell: He's a regular @ SC's practices, pretty decent fellow.

Pennywise: I went to school with their lead singer.

Snoop Dogg: Another SC practice regular.

Arnold the Governator

Reggie Bush/Matt Leinart: Teammates of my brother. Reggie is a favorite of my 7 year old; he always went out of his way to say hi to my son when he would see him at practice. Leinart was cool as well.

Ronnie Lott

George Lucas: Met him at the last Rose Bowl.

Royce Gracie: Lives across the street from us.

Last edited by SipiTau; 07-03-2008 at 04:52 PM.
SipiTau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #56
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Big Mac lives in Shady Canyon, right off the Sand Canyon/Shady Canyon offramp off the 405. he drives a pickup truck around. We have seen him several times at Albertson's, but have never spoken to him.

That is about all I know. If I ever see him having sex with your ex, I will let you know.
If you can convince him to marry her, relieving me of my support obligations, I'd kiss your feet.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:28 PM   #57
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

I would tell you the incredinly famous people I hang out with but then they wouldn't let me hang out with them but I assure you you would all be VERY impressed as they are incredible.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #58
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Here is my list:

1) Steve Young: He was friends with my dad, gave us a few tickets to 49ers games and signed a bunch of stuff for me. One of the highlights of my childhood was answering the phone when a man asked for my dad. When I asked him who it was, and it was Steve Young, I about crapped my pants.

2) Boyd K Packer: SLC Temple at about 14 doing baptisms for the dead. I felt awful because I knew he was an apostle, but I couldn't remember which one.

3) L. Tom Perry: I sat next to him at a Jazz game right after getting home from my mission. My dad embarrassed me by telling him "Good, now hopefully my son will watch his language" right before tip-off.

4) Kevin Garnett & Christian Laetner: I saw them at Crossroads plaza during Garnett's rookie year with the Timberwolves. I asked Garnett for his autograph and he told me know. Being 14 or so, I asked him if he wouldn't sign it since he didn't know how mot going to college and all. I don't think I helped my cause after that.

5) Lavell Edwards/Gary Crowton/Bronco Mendenhall, as well as about any other current BYU coach.

6) I saw Mark Eaton skiing once at Snowbasin. It really is odd watching a 7'3" guy come down the slopes.

7) During the Rockets series last year in the playoffs I saw Memo hanging out at the Gateway with his parents or In-Laws. I told him to keep shooting and they would start dropping and he gave me the head nod and fist bump.

8) As 15 year old scouts we were rafting on the Snake River outside of Jackson Hole when they made us (and all other rafters) clear off the river for 2 hours. We watched then President Clinton go down Tabletop Rapids. Being 15 we discussed mooning him (how many times do you have the chance to moon a President?) however we were slightly worried about the secret service putting a couple of rounds in our asses, so we decided against it.

My family has quite a few good ones as well:
*My dad was in an elevator with Steve Jobs while he was firing somebody working at Apple.
*My dad chatted up Alice Cooper in the Phoenix airport while Alice waited for his wife to come pick him up in their mini-van.
*My cousin has had lunch with Warren Buffett.

None too spectacular, but a decent list.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #59
Mormon Red Death

Mormon Red Death is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SipiTau View Post

That is awesome... I don't believe he ever lost a match? Am I correct? I believe he had to opt of some tournaments due to injury
Old 07-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #60
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SipiTau View Post
Leonardo DiCaprio: My company has produced several of his New Years Eves bashes; real nice guy.

Will Ferrell: He's a regular @ SC's practices, pretty decent fellow.

Pennywise: I went to school with their lead singer.

Snoop Dogg: Another SC practice regular.

Arnold the Governator

Reggie Bush/Matt Leinart: Teammates of my brother. Reggie is a favorite of my 7 year old; he always went out of his way to say hi to my son when he would see him at practice. Leinart was cool as well.

Ronnie Lott

George Lucas: Met him at the last Rose Bowl.

Your list is awesome. Ronnie Lott would be a favorite of mine. I wore #42 my Sophomore year in HS because of him, and had a Senior not taken it my Junior year, I would have picked it up again.

Snoop Dogg and Will Farrell would be awesome to meet as well.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote