cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 01:05 AM   #21
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
that sucks... i didn't even think twice about it.. maybe i'll start paying more attention to what i write!
No, dude. Just no.

That is not how you deal with getting korihored over at CougarBoard. What you're supposed to do is whine and complain and call El Jefe and the mods nazis. Then you start a new thread about how great CougarGuard is because you can do whatever you want here and you won't get banned unless your name is Robin.

Paying more attention to what you write is definitely the wrong way to go. You'll never get into the Cool Guyz Club by saying things like that.

Ask anyone here, they'll tell you.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:11 AM   #22
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

What's your deal Lingo?

For someone who doesn't want to be a part of something like the crypt, you sure post a lot about it. To quote Shakespeare:

"Denial isn't jsut a river in Egypt."

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:13 AM   #23
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
What's your deal Lingo?
I'm just helping the new guy learn the ropes, that's all.

Nothing more to see here, move along.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:18 AM   #24
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
Nothing more to see here, move along.
What I find most amusing about this is that you apparently have decided to use the hide function so nobody can see that you're online, yet still continue to post here incessantly.

It's not that you're not cool enough to get into the crypt; it's just that you've chosen to be nothing more than an annoyance.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:14 AM   #25
Colly Wolly

Colly Wolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Not that I necessarily want it to happen, because I dont, but is there any chance that Lingo will be going the way of Robin in the near future? Just wondering as he seems to be widely unrespected on this board, and likes to cause problems in the same way Robin did....
Colly Wolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:32 AM   #26
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

No. Robin went way over the line. Lingo is just a pest.

Old 05-05-2006, 01:10 PM   #27
DrumNFeather
Active LDS Ute Fan

DrumNFeather is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute
No. Robin went way over the line. Lingo is just a pest.

Give it time...
Old 05-05-2006, 03:05 PM   #28
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

I think if Lingo knew what Robin did, then he would understand why he got kicked off...

Lingo knows he has a snowballs chance of getting into the crypt, so of course he 'doesn't care' about it. Just like I 'didn't care' about hooking up with Rachel Bilson when I was single. Wasn't going to happen. Not that I would have turned it down if it could have, just that it was out of the realm of possibilities is all...
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:07 PM   #29
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSizzle36
I think if Lingo knew what Robin did, then he would understand why he got kicked off...
I laugh every single time I see Lingo post about Robin, and the 'injustice' levied to him.....
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:44 PM   #30
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
No, dude. Just no.

That is not how you deal with getting korihored over at CougarBoard. What you're supposed to do is whine and complain and call El Jefe and the mods nazis. Then you start a new thread about how great CougarGuard is because you can do whatever you want here and you won't get banned unless your name is Robin.

Paying more attention to what you write is definitely the wrong way to go. You'll never get into the Cool Guyz Club by saying things like that.

Ask anyone here, they'll tell you.
okay, i've never really paid enough attention on cougarboard to "get to know" people. i recognize monikers becuase they post a lot, but i never became familiar with the rivlaries that exist on cougarboard. it's easier over here because it's much smaller. so far it looks like Johnny Lingo vs. everybody else, and i don't know why.

thanks to Lingo though, i've learned what getting korihored means. (like i said, i didn't pay attention too much) as far as dealing with getting the suspension though, it wasn't anything personal. nobody knows me well enough to hate me. or maybe they do and i just don't know it! so i have to chalk up the suspension as saying something i wasn't supposed to - twice. and that's fine. those are the limits, and if you don't want to stay within them, then leave. i'll continue to read and post on cougarboard, but it will mostly be football and basketball posts, with an occasional chit chat - as it always has.

now as far as the cool guyz club, i'm guessing if you have access to the crypt you are one of the cool guyz. i don't know what is discussed in the crypt. if it's football/basketball insider info, i would love to read it. but if it's just talking about other people and what bugs you about them, then i really don't have any desire.

Lingo, i don't know what your beef is with me or what your mission is on cougarguard, but if you want to tailgate with my friends and i, i'll save a steak for ya.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote