cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2006, 03:24 PM   #1
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a beautiful lyric from a beautiful man

And I say that in a metrosexual way--how is this for an awe-inspiring rap lyric:

"Waitress, could I have another drink please? … I live life like a king, I was extra-stoned. Kevin Federline, I come tight with every rhyme. I built a kingdom down the street from Pepperdine. This marijuana got me heavily sedated. I'm Kevin Federline, America's most hated."

Just as you may be, I can't wait to get my hands on this new Kevin Federline. If Britney and KFed would only perform a duet, we could have a modern day Sonny and Cher.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:27 PM   #2
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could you imagine how great it would be?

Hey bro, I saw the advertisement for 'Veronica' and I couldn't stop thinking. Some dude 'I know' absolutely loves and pimps this show...

So you excited for the mystery to be solved?
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:51 PM   #3
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, tomorrow is the season finale of the second season. It should be good. With that said, if you have not yet seen this show, you need to rent out the first season and then follow up by watching this current second season. Don't start watching it tomorrow.

It is a great show and not what someone would expect judging by the title. The characters are excellent, the writing is real good. And how can you ignore these two celebrities in what they said about the show:

Stephen King--"Why is Veronica Mars so good? It bears little resemblance to life like I know it but I can't take my eyes off that damn show."

Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Angel): "I can no longer restrain myself. Best. Show. Ever. Seriously, I've never gotten more wrapped up in a show I wasn't making, and maybe even more than those. Crazy crisp dialogue. Incredibly tight plotting. Big emotion, I mean BIG, and charsimatic actors and I was just DYING from the mystery and the relationships and PAIN, this show knows from pain and no, I don't care, laugh all you want, I had to share this. These guys know what they're doing on a level that intimidates me. It's the Harry Potter of shows. There. I said it. People should do whatever they can to check out this first season so the second won't be a spoiler fest. I'm nutty."
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote