cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For those that question YOhio's singing...

You should be ashamed of yourselves. He can carry a tune and his ability to change his vocal style (which he does halfway thru the song) is stunning. This is a homevideo that he took of himself teaching Sunday School two years ago (it looks more dated because he likes the 80s feel to his wardrobe). Anyway, nothing for him to be ashamed of and I am talking with some single adults in our ward to be the DJ/Singer at the next 31-45 year old single adult dance.

Goatnapper: "UteStar is the only one who is not scum."

Last edited by UteStar; 02-01-2008 at 07:04 PM.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
realtall

realtall is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to realtall

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
You should be ashamed of yourselves. He can carry a tune and his ability to change his vocal style (which he does halfway thru the song) is stunning. This is a homevideo that he took of himself teaching Sunday School two years ago (it looks more dated because he likes the 80s feel to his wardrobe). Anyway, nothing for him to be ashamed of and I am talking with some single adults in our ward to be the DJ/Singer at the next 31-45 year old single adult dance.

<embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.heavy.com/ve/873533b3706726fdec17790cc549e5b5" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="512"></embed><div style="margin-top:5px;margin-left:30px;"><a href="http://www.heavy.com/play/channel/1161">More videos from the "Contagious" channel at Heavy.com</a></div>
no html on this messageboard. And pleeeease change your avatar. You're wigging me out.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
realtall

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtall View Post
no html on this messageboard. And pleeeease change your avatar. You're wigging me out.
Never mind. On the html part. It looks like you have it figured out.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

There are too many plants and foliage on that stage. It is distracting.

I kept waiting for his assistant to bring out the tiger cub or the parrot that flys into the audience to grab a dollar bill.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #5
realtall

Quote:

Thanks for the hearty lol.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #6
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You should be ashamed of yourselves. He can carry a tune and his ability to change his vocal style (which he does halfway thru the song) is stunning.
Ohmygosh I'm blushing! I had no idea you were filming. With enemies like you, who needs friends? Thanks for posting that.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote