cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A&M destroyed by Kansas State

Aggie fans getting upset used to be funny.

But now it is funny kind of like those starving Ethiopian jokes during the 1980s. As in, making fun of something spectacularly awful.

Of course that is hyperbole. But what can you say to 59-0 with about 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, by a team that lost to Louisiana Lafayette and had just been massacred by Texas Tech the previous week?

Texas, by the way, looked awful against OU. Big 12 hasn't shown me anything this year. Not strong.

And did anyone see the end of the Florida game, where the officials marched the Gators down the field? Un-freaking-believeable. Stuff like that reminds me why I don't watch SEC football.

Back to A&M, the funny thing is that they hired Sherman to a 7 year contract. And since they are running a huge deficit, there is no way to get rid of him, even if they wanted to. 7 year contract for a guy who has never been a head coach in college. A fat guy who doesn't tuck in his shirt, who is best known on the internet tubes for a picture of him sleeping during the NFL combine.

I hope A&M hires Kyle Whittingham. That would be awesome.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

I disagree. It's never sad to see A&M suck rocks.

I hope they lose the next fifty games, which they won't.